When is expected release date?

Like the title says, when is it supposed to be coming out? I heard end of summer, but is it more likely due to Walking Dead s2 finale we should expect it to come mid-September? Sorry if someone asked this before, I'm just curious.

Comments

• I think that Tales of Borderlands will be released soon after Walking Dead Season 2. Who knows, maybe they will release it at the time when Borderlands: Pre-Sequel comes out.

• I suspect we will find out the release date "soon"

Alt text

• Probably after TWDS2 wraps up.

• Winter would be perfect for game of thrones. Winter is coming....

No expected release date has been announced so far. Intuitively speaking as an older Telltale fan, I'd guess that Tales from the Borderlands will be a late summer/early fall release, and Game of Thrones will be a late Fall/late Winter release.

• No expected release date has been announced so far. Intuitively speaking as an older Telltale fan, I'd guess that Tales from the Borderlands will be a late summer/early fall release, and Game of Thrones will be a late Fall/late Winter release.

• If Telltale is smart, they will take advantage of that when they advertise Episode 1. :P

Winter would be perfect for game of thrones. Winter is coming....

• They'll be at PAX Prime in Seattle at the end of the month, we'll most likely get a date then.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.