SBCG4AP in cheat code book

today i got a cheat code book as i look thought wii i saw SBCG4AP snake boxer 5 cheat if you want it it called Cheat Code Explosion for consoles and handhelds it $9 but i dont know where you could get it because i got it at a school book fair

Comments

• edited March 2009
    You find the cheats on manual pages in game. Those are the same cheats right?
  • edited March 2009
    You find the cheats on manual pages in game. Those are the same cheats right?

If the cheats are new, then Telltale has some 'splainin to do.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    This is the first I've heard of it! Could you post some more info about the book (title, publisher, etc.) so we can hunt it down?
  • edited March 2009
    Congrats Telltale! I know can actually call you a video game company!
  • edited March 2009
    :confused:Downloadable games are in cheat code book?
  • edited March 2009
    :confused:Downloadable games are in cheat code book?

Yeah. I see virtual console games on these books all the time. Never seen Wiiware or XBLA games though.
  • edited April 2009
    Its a scholastic book. go to the scholastic web site to buy it.:)
  • edited April 2009
    I actually just saw the exact same book at my book fair in school today. If I remember correctly, it's name was "Cheat Code Explosion 2009" or something like that.
  • edited April 2009
    no way! i saw that book at my school too when my school was having a book fair!
  • edited April 2009
    ....Hmmmmm... I vaguely remember that book at my school's Book Fair. I wonder if this allegation is true...
  • edited April 2009
    I remember book fairs! All I ever bought were Mad Libs if I remember right
  • edited May 2009
    We never really had any book fairs at my school :( . All we got were this tiny little order books to look at. Still it was a special day in class when the books finally came in.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I remember book fairs! All I ever bought were Mad Libs if I remember right

Throw in some Calvin and Hobbes books and that about describes my experience with them too.
  • edited May 2009
    My book fairs still give out Calvin and Hobbes books. Fortunately, I have the complete set, so it's kinda unnecessary.

But I noticed in this book fair we had books of stuff like Static Shock and Totally Spies. I'm starting to think that they're just trying to see how much crap they can sell that they still had.
  • edited May 2009
    Wow this thread got off topic fast.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.