Career Day! New H*R Short!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/careerday.html

The return of Space Captainface! :D
And L.U.R.N.!
Also, Marzipan looks a lot different in this cartoon. Her hair looks a lot more movable, and she actually has teeth.
Enjoy ;)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    It's classified as a big toon! Maybe a hint for the future...
  • edited March 2009
    "You bring the dip, I'll mow the side yard!"

And I really did wonder one thing after this: If Spaceman make bafroom in his pants, does he go boom?
  • edited March 2009
    Wow! They're making shorts pretty fast.
  • edited March 2009
    I find that mostly un-funny. I really do.
  • edited March 2009
    What are you talking about? I thought that Homestar's question is really funny! It got ME laughing.
  • edited March 2009
    I laughed at his question, also. I really liked the new stylized animation in this propaganda indoctrination film mind control film edumacational film toon.
  • edited March 2009
    I think the only thing I didn't like about this 'toon is the recycling of a joke ("And now, without further you talking, some moving images to distract you long enough for your teacher to take a nap, drink, or smoke-break." has a very similar line in Commandos in the Classroom). I don't mind recycled jokes if they're an in-joke, but this just seems like a lack of creativity.

Otherwise, w00t.
  • edited March 2009
    the new animation style was quite nice, but somehow the hot '60s-looking girls were missing...
  • edited March 2009
    "I'm IN my sixties!"
  • edited March 2009
    but are you a girl/hot?i think this is my fav toon ever the sbemail ended
  • edited March 2009
    but are you a girl/hot?

Hey, I know I'm not!
  • edited March 2009
    Um, you do realize the name is GUY in a Box, right, yogurtman?
  • edited March 2009
    yeah, but we're on the internet here...there are always some dudes disguised as girls and the other way round. you never know..
  • edited March 2009
    Stop that.
  • edited March 2009
    No, unless I'm mistaken, I'm a guy.

OKAY, back on topic. Who else liked the cartoon? :D
  • edited March 2009
    It was....mreh. The animation style, while a cool change of pace...I didn't really like...well, maybe I did.... I only watched it once, and it did keep me laughing... But...I don't know, something felt off...maybe the potty humor...
  • edited March 2009
    No, unless I'm mistaken, I'm a guy.

Guy actually refers to women and me. Or boys and girls.
  • edited March 2009
    Um, you do realize the name is GUY in a Box, right, yogurtman?

ummm...yeeeeessss:confused:
  • edited March 2009
    But ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC...

NICE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING.
  • edited March 2009
    NOT REALLY, BUT I'M FINE WITH IT.

But seriously, I didn't like this toon. It would be better if it wasn't so long, but it is a big toon(finally after almost 2 years). But it had it's good moments. Homsar, SBASAF and LURN returns, and I thought it was funny with the several "... presents" and of course the moments in the classroom.
  • edited March 2009
    I liked it, but there was something off. It just wasn't as good as some of the toons since the sbemails ended.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.