Reactions to the Teaser Video

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I've just seen the teaser video for the series.

I think it was very nicely done ^_^;; I love the work that has gone in to making it look as close to the cartoon as possible.

On Wallace's back-up voice actor: there is a notable difference. I don't think it will matter too much as after half an hour we'll all be used to him like we did with Sam and Max. Might make switching back and forth between the shows and the game a bit odd though.

So, can't wait for the demo on Monday then?

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2009
    I noticed the difference in the voice in a few spots in the trailer, but I'm sure that if I hadn't known that Peter Sallis wasn't playing Wallace I would never had known. I probably would have thought it was because of Peter Sallis' age, like when Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig sounded a bit different when Mel Blanc got older. :)
  • edited March 2009
    The trailer felt highly promising, only slight disappointment was lack of shadows. Having extra-detail option for high-end computers would be lovely.

However mission accomplished Telltale in case of this kraken, one pre-order more for you!
  • edited March 2009
    Kraken wrote: »
    However missing accomplished Telltale in case of this kraken, one pre-order more for you!

Missing accomplishments are bad, right?
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah, thank you for the invention of the edit-option!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.