Think we'll get a GoT trailer after episode 5 of TWD?

edited August 2014 in Game Of Thrones

Do you think TTG will release the game of thrones trailer after episode 5 of the walking dead s2 or after the release of borderlands?

I just hope it gets the same amount of attention as season 1 of TTG's the walking dead. If episodes are 1h-1:30ish then its going to bomb so hard. There's just too much information to pack into short episodes of a 5 episode season for episodes to be that short. HBO can hardly do it on their 13 episode seasons.

Comments

• Yeah, a few months after season 2. By the way, I'm going in expecting 90 minutes, so be prepared.

• I think Telltale have said that episode 1 will release late summer or early fall. It will definitely be before December.

prink34320 posted: »

I think Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 will be released by December

• I think Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 will be released by December :3

• I would like a trailer (better than that 40 sec announcment trailer they gave us) soon, but the game will probably not be coming till around December (Winter is Coming.)

• Tales from the borderlands looks like it will be this year's TWAU (October hopefully) and Game of Thrones will must likey be TWD S2. (December) This of course is just a wild guess of when these games will be released based on Telltales last schedule for Wolf and TWD S2.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please don't necrobump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.