your own ideas for new strong bad episodes on season 2

Have any ideas you thought of that would be great for sbcg4ap season 2? My idea is the episode is called Rise of the Bad, when all the forms of strong Bad(strong badman, 1936 sb, stinknoman(He's back for revenge!!), strong bad head that says ,"your head is a slope", etc) come out a time/ space portal, and strong bad has to get rid of them. What's your idea??

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Anything that involves a giant King Of Town rampaging and devouring the Town of FCUSA, and Strong Bad having to stop him from inside works for me.

*goes off and makes concept art*
  • edited March 2009
    Good idea, but bubszilla(the giant bubs) should instead of KOT.
  • edited March 2009
    Naw, it has to be the KOT. Bubs wouldn't go around eating everyone...

However, Homestar might...

*goes and edits concept art*
  • Strong Bad gets sucked into the messy pile on his bed and you have to get him out. SB can go arond tring to find new paths by finding items to open a path and evertime he gets to a new area of the pile it is added to his map. You can switch between SB and people that our trying to save him such as SM, TC, HS, Bubs etc. while other people try to keep you from doing it so you have to engage battle with the right character to get them out of the way. This will open new paths which might inclde clues or items. You can give clues to SB and swich off items. When SB gets out he sees that the ememies have each taken a part for them selves in his computer room so he needs to travel back into the pile to find items and get them out. You can also go in as the team at this time and use their skills to get new items which is the final puzzle. Along the way SB picks up a DS type version of the Fun Machine and his team can use the regular Fun machine. The DS type fun machine holds m game driving 101 which can be found here. http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7496. The regular fun machine game is called Strong Bad adventured where you have to get SB out of situations such as being in a shark pond or being in space. Thet is all I have.
  • edited March 2009
    Here's an idea inspired by this idea (the about page says that his ideas may be used freely): an episode involving the Old-Timey period, with the player playing Strong Bad in the present day, solving a decades-old mystery featuring playable flashbacks to the 1930's, in which the player controls Strong Bad's relative Sir Strong Bad. These flashbacks take place in Strong Bad's mind as he learns about the past and tried to figure out exactly what happened back then, and as a result, they will contain nebulous blobs that will turn into various things when Strong Bad learns about what they were. For example, if Sir Strong Bad tries to interact with an as-yet-unknown element, this would happen:

SIR STRONG BAD: Why, it appears to be some kind of... thing! Or perhaps an object! I daresay it likely serves some kind of purpose!
    STRONG BAD (echoey voice-over): Hmm, I seem to have a gap in my otherwise awesomely impressive knowledge of past events. I'd better do some more research if I wanna figure out what part it played in this mysterious mystery.

The Old Pietimer Place (a creepy abandoned mansion that was creepy and abandoned even in the 1930's) would, of course, have to be a location.
  • edited March 2009
    repeat thread is a repeat thread
  • edited March 2009
    I reckon less far fetched ideas, it was a pretty moderated season (with the exception of 8 bit). For example, how about strong bad sparks sibling rivalry with strong mad asnd sad? I dunno, whatever works
  • edited March 2009
    I'd be more up to playing as Homestar the next time around. The way Homestar is almost automatically lends itself to some "unique" puzzles.
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe some puzzles where you shift focus and go into Homestar's prospective of what's going on.

Maybe an episode that basically shows an episode from S1 from Homestar's POV.
  • edited March 2009
    I think IF they do another season it resemble more of what Strong bad would like to see... you know like there would be one where the charecters of Free Country fight the corn army and there could be one where they unleash an evil spirit from the couch... I can see that happening! IF telltale games doesn't plan to continue the series (I can't blame them seeing as they've gone through all the different levels of Strong Badness already) Videlectrix should do some more roomisodes.
  • edited March 2009
    i say once we beat the game 100% in strong bad mode, you unlock homestar mode where you play as homestar!
  • edited March 2009
    Personally I think it would be fun to play ALL the characters and use their special skills to solve puzzles in S2...

And maybe there could be an episode where strong bad goes missing, or gets kidnapped and everyone debates on weather they should actually rescue him or not.

At the least, I would like to see sweet puttin cakes made into an S2 playable enviroment... after that, I have faith in telltale
  • edited March 2009
    i say once we beat the game 100% in strong bad mode, you unlock homestar mode where you play as homestar!

This would be great, or just an episode that lets you play as Homestar Runner at least.
  • well one thing everybody is looking forward to is HS being playable. We at least need him or someone else to play at least once.
  • edited March 2009
    How about a game where Trogdor comes to life, and then the video game and real world merge, resulting in a plenty of video game in-jokes.
  • edited March 2009
    We need Homestar kinda like Gromit. With his small cameos.
  • edited March 2009
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    How about a game where Trogdor comes to life, and then the video game and real world merge, resulting in a plenty of video game in-jokes.

that seems EXACTLY like 8-bit is enough
  • edited March 2009
    I think they should have a holiday special episode part of season 2 such as: "The Decemberween Caper" or: "Halloween Shmalloween". y'no. Somethin fun and creative that telltale could do (I really hope they do it):)
  • edited April 2009
    SBASAF! As space captianface, it is your duty to defend free country U.S.A. from the evil nebulonion army.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.