Enjoyed the demo? Give it a Blip.

David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Hey all (especially those who played through the W&G demo):

If you liked what the demo offered up, maybe you'll be willing to help us out a little. Will you sacrifice a minute of your life to give the demo some props, in the form of a "blip" on its entry on FileRadar?

FileRadar is a community-driven download mirror site, and blips (akin to Diggs on Digg.com) are a good way to increase a file's visibility on that site. If you're not a FR member, you'll need to register an account, and they do validate for genuine email addresses (we don't want you to do anything shady!). However, the most pain you will encounter in the process will be receiving an instantaneous email asking you to confirm your registration. Once that occurs, you will be free to add a blip to the file.

Are you up to the task? Here's the link.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited March 2009
    It looks like 200 blips would be enough to get the game quite a bit of attention on the site. C'mon guys, we can do this!
  • edited March 2009
    loved the demo and made my blip :D
  • edited March 2009
    Unplayable. Really, I'm so disapointed. I mean, Sam & Max was great - why have you changed it to use WASD for movement?

Just my 2 cents.

René
  • edited March 2009
    From what I can understand, it's because the game is also hitting Xbox. :) It's OK, you get used to them pretty quickly.

Edit: Also, because of framing. Should have said that too.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    Krumelur wrote: »
    Unplayable. Really, I'm so disapointed. I mean, Sam & Max was great - why have you changed it to use WASD for movement?

Just my 2 cents.

René

Did you mean to reply to this thread? Control stuff has been addressed at length in this topic.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.