Kick the Ball!

New Toon out! Kick the Ball! In which, a old character finally comes back! Animated awesomely and ready to watch!

Also, Coach Z just got creepier.. And new Pom Pom!

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Wow, that was great! I liked the new style for animation!
    And the Umpire is back :D

Oh, and click on the period at the end of the toon for an Easter egg.
  • edited March 2009
    That...was...amaziiiing. I loved every sevond of it. Heck, it was better than I dreamed about last night..
  • edited March 2009
    "Sonic! I mean Tails!" Homestar really seems to like Tails. And how is it that Strong Bad thought that Strong Sad was a part of his team? Still, it is really good.
  • edited March 2009
    "Sonic! I mean Tails!" Homestar really seems to like Tails. And how is it that Strong Bad thought that Strong Sad was a part of his team? Still, it is really good.
    Because he chose Strong Sad at the beginning....
  • edited March 2009
    Onion Bubs! :D
  • edited March 2009
    Homestar cheated, which is annoying cause Homestar really annoyed me at the end.
  • edited March 2009
    Technically he didn't cheat, since it was on the official rulebook as a rule. That was totally not signed by Strong Bad.
  • edited March 2009
    I loved every sevond of it.

Is that that new form of time measurement I keep hearing about?

I just heard the Sonic/Tails line and broke out laughing. XD
  • edited March 2009
    Meh. Me and my other friends are discussing the possibilities of Matt Chapman stalking us. Or maybe it is all coincidence... Like... This...
    5499.png Compared to My: pompomtm2.png I made several/many months ago.
  • edited March 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Technically he didn't cheat, since it was on the official rulebook as a rule. That was totally not signed by Strong Bad.

Homestar or Pom-Pom wrote that.
  • edited March 2009
    No, it was written by the Commish.
  • edited March 2009
    I've always wondered why the Umpire's head looks a bit like a rounded-off Triscuit.

Also, (a bit off-topic) has anyone else been missing the podcasts? I love my h*r to go....
  • The easter egg (click on perod at the end) was like the golbol conversation on the strongest man in the world video. Until I heaard it from Wiki I thought HS said sides not Sonic but when I found it I was like yay Sonic reference. Seriously before I watched this I was playing Sonic and that is like all I ever play. Yes I am a Sonic fan but point is funny video. Also HS is stupid and Coach Z is creppy.
  • edited March 2009
    Um, zawesomeness, that last sentence has been known for quite a while :)
  • edited March 2009
    Tim Tom, weird Bubs-catching-a-ball thing, Homestar speaking-out-the-corner-of-his-mouth thing, Onion Bubs, the Announcer, the Umpire, and just all around well done, this video is high quality even for Homestar runner's standard. Sewiously, there really has been an uplift in quality since SBCG4AP.
  • edited March 2009
    Now they have a large amount of time on their hands. So I can see more updates to the site in the near future. :D
  • Um, zawesomeness, that last sentence has been known for quite a while :)
    Yeah I know what do I care. That hasn't always been true. Well the 2nd part is but not the 1st. HS sced SB to say something stupid which was smart. No your right that is stupid.
  • edited March 2009
    No comprende, senor.
  • edited March 2009
    Has anyone else had problems getting on the wiki page for it? It shuts down Firefox and IE every time....
  • edited March 2009
    I've always wondered why the Umpire's head looks a bit like a rounded-off Triscuit.

Also, (a bit off-topic) has anyone else been missing the podcasts? I love my h*r to go....

I miss the podcasts too :( . Sweet toon though!
  • edited March 2009
    I wonder if the commish added any other rules that they didn't need or did tripover.
  • edited March 2009
    This is one of the funniest toons in a while. I'm still waiting for sbemail 201, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.