So I was thinking...

When Game of Thrones gets its own "section", would you guys like me to make a thread about Lore? I thought about just posting it here now, but I think I'll wait until we at least know when it is going to be set. Its kind of hard to say, there are SOOO many options. So many historical events have been outlined in ASOIAF, so many characters, so many kinds of food.

There is a lot of lore doesn't require knowing when it is set, so If you like, I can post a sort of introduction to the world. I will do that anyway later if you guys think I should just wait. I'm kinda of just bored.

I recommend just watching the show, but I get that it doesn't appeal to everyone. The books are better, but yaknow...3444 pages.

Comments

• Yeah that would be really nice. Even though Telltale makes their games so you can be new to the world of whatever they are making, its always nice having background info.

• Well... we never really know exactly what's going on at the beginning, some people didn't really understand Lee's past in Episode 1 and allot of people didn't seem like they read the fable comics either.

Yeah that would be really nice. Even though Telltale makes their games so you can be new to the world of whatever they are making, its always nice having background info.

• Sure, I think that would help people get an idea of the world, but nothing too spoilerish of course. Still watching the show would probably be best :P. You're username....

SPOILERS

Arya confirmed as Clementine.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

Hey the section is here, better get started.

• No. There's a TV show for that.

• Some people can't afford or don't have HBO

wwSTEVENww posted: »

No. There's a TV show for that.

• Take a look, it's in a book... READING RAINBOOOOOOOW!

Some people can't afford or don't have HBO

• Internet.

Some people can't afford or don't have HBO

• Some people don't want to illegal view it.

wwSTEVENww posted: »

Internet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.