NEW new interview up at Newsarama

edited March 2005 in Bone
Newsarama Interview

It includes production artwork and at the bottom is a direct link to the Bone trailer.

Comments

• edited March 2005
    yeah it seems like all these other sites get all this stuff but well where is our exclusive ttg stuff?
  • edited March 2005
    Well, at this stage TTG want to spread the word of the Bone game to as many people as possible, so using exclusives is a good way to get prominent editorial placing on websites.

And all this sort of stuff is promptly reported back on this forum, so does it really matter if you're viewing or downloading clips from the TTG server or a 3rd party one?
  • edited March 2005
    yeah I get the whole getting the word out thing. it seems like the forum has been pretty dead though too. It would be nice if site members got some extra info or screens or something. Maybe some time chatting with the telltale team (since they only pop their heads up once and a while for a few words)
  • edited March 2005
    yeah I get the whole getting the word out thing. it seems like the forum has been pretty dead though too. It would be nice if site members got some extra info or screens or something. Maybe some time chatting with the telltale team (since they only pop their heads up once and a while for a few words)

Frankly, I'm glad that they don't pop up that often. It means that their busy working on Bone. Or playing Halo 2. Or napping...
  • edited March 2005
    bleh halo 2. maybe when it's on pc or something. I hate console fps.
  • edited March 2005
    NIce interview I reckon. Not much new stuff, but it was still cool, and it's always good to get some concept art.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.