Most messed up MAJOR glitch found in episode 5!!

Yesterday I finally got the chance to get episode four and five together. Episode four was finished so soon I figured I'd play ep five right after it, so I started the game again.
Everything went well until I reached the point where you decide the Crooked Man's fate. As you do so, the screen fades to black, the loading thingy comes up and the next scene is played, right? Nope!! Not for me! That's when the horror started. I was very lucky enough to have Fraps on and I successfully took some screenshots and movies. I'll leave it to the picture to show you how f**cked up things got:

The scene starts where Bigby exits the elevator.... saying "Hey Colin,".... Wait, WHAT!?!?!

Alt text

What the hell is a this choice is blank?!?!?!
I was all screwed up when I saw this. I was dying to see the last moments of the game after waiting for so long... and that was what the game gave me. I thought I was being trolled, until things got even worse:

Alt text

Before Bigby could say anything more to Colin, the scene jumped here:

Alt text

What?! How'd Greanleaf and Fly magically appear out of nowhere?!
Plus, Greanleaf said something like this: ...Your deputy mayor before destroying my precious belonging."
The audio was cut before she said 'deputy mayor'. Something's wrong here. She's talking about the tree, right? But I didn't burn it! The game completely messed my choices O.O
I can't imagine how I looked when I saw all these stuff...

Shiiiiit, there's more: The scene got stuck on this thing after the previous scene got skipped by the game.
Alt text

I clicked one on random, nothing happened. Clicked more, again, nothing. Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, NOTHING!! Until I let the time run out aaaannndddd.....

We're right back at the Crooked Man's Lair. Again, WHAT?!!?!

Alt text

The fight restarted from exactly where the picture is showing, but wait! Is Bigby performing a QTE on the AIR!?

Whispers: Bigby, who are you stabbing exactly? An invisible Georgie?!

Alt text
Alt text

At least the fight with the Jersey Devil went right. Phew....

Alt text

Okay, so until Bigby jumps out of the portal everything is okay. Georgie was invisible until the scene where Vivian carries him through the portal showed up. Bigby followed and jumped out without me seeing another glitch. Dun dun dun duuuuuun!!!! Prepare yourselves for the most messed up part of the glitch!!

Boom, we're out of the portal.

Alt text

Vivian was supposed to be there, but the game made her invisible too:
Alt text

I clicked on the car. But nooooo, Bigby appeared right here:
Alt text

Hey, what?! Bigby's still in half-wolf form and I CAN EXPLORE THIS AREA IN FRONT OF PUDDING AND PIE. Where'd the car go!?

Excuuuuuse me, but to this point I was supposed to be enjoying the last scenes of the game.

Notice how Bigby's still in wolf form and you can explore:

Alt text

Hm... let's enter the Pudding and Pie..... WORST DECISION EVAAAAR!!

Alt text

I was laughing so hard when this came up:

Alt text

What the actual flying fuck!!?!?!?!
Eyeless Bigby's here to eat your soul up.

Alt text

Let's enter the most messed up doorway..... Prepare yourselves!!!

Here's the star of our show: A disembodied floating Vivian head standing in front of a wounded Georgie!!

Alt text

Holy shiiiittt.
Georgie kept murmuring bits of his dialogue. The scene got completely stuck, and a very, very, very confused me sat there looking at the screen with horror.

What the hell did just happen, Telltale?!?!?

Since the scene didn't budge anymore, I exited to the main menu. I picked the main save file and loaded the last checkpoint, but everything repeated. This time, I exited to the main menu, rewinded the game where you bring in the Crooked man and selected an empty save file.

The game got up and running. It didn't load the chapter I selected, instead it took off where the game started going bat shit crazy on me. The scene started: Bigby got into the elevator, Colin exited. But this time, nothing was glitched and I enjoyed the last ~20 minutes in peace.

I don't know if this has happened before or not. Have any of you guys experienced this?! Worst glitch I've ever encountered. I hope TTG fixes it.

I think I'm going to stop replaying the last two episodes for a while.

Comments

• Hey, I figured it'd be interesting for the players to see.

• edited August 2014

Ignore this, posted before the thread was moved to support section.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for any difficulties this has caused you. This is usually related to a memory issue. Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

• I've had the "This choice is blank!" one happen to me once. But all that other stuff? None of that happened for me thankfully. But wow, that was a really messed up glitch. Hope you get it resolved.

• Happened to this guy too at the 6:55 mark but he wasn't brave enough to follow through.

This discussion has been closed.