Wallace and Gromit on WiiWare confirmed?

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
1up has an article that says the the game in in the works for WiiWare.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173264

Is this an assumption on their part, or is this a sneak confirmation of what many already suspect? :D It it's the latter, it's big news, since it would also imply that Nintendo have allowed Telltale to break the 40MB WiiWare limit (RE: Dan Conners' Joystiq interview) and have a system in place for allowing for larger downloads. Things that Nintendo have not yet announced.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Pretty sure they're just wrong
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, they are just plain wrong. Launch platforms are strictly PC and XBLA.
  • edited March 2009
    OH!!!! Play it that way! after i post it somewhere else, YOU START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!
    JK hhahahahahahah
  • edited March 2009
    It doesn't seem like a game designed for the Wii, point & click works better there with the Wiimote and all. So yeah, I didn't think that story was accurate, even before a guy from Telltale here confirmed it was.
  • edited March 2009
    Damn, posted in the wrong thread, sorry.
  • edited March 2009
    Armakuni wrote: »
    It doesn't seem like a game designed for the Wii, point & click works better there with the Wiimote and all. So yeah, I didn't think that story was accurate, even before a guy from Telltale here confirmed it was.
    Really?

I honestly don't see why it wouldn't work. Nunchuck for movement, Wiimote for pointing and clicking. Use the buttons on the nunchuck for "Show All Items" and inventory.
  • OMAOMA
    edited March 2009
    Don't worry. It's likely they'll release W&G for Wii on DVD just in time for Christmas ;)
  • edited March 2009
    Amezing idea
  • edited March 2009
    OMA wrote: »
    Don't worry. It's likely they'll release W&G for Wii on DVD just in time for Christmas ;)

Yeah. keep dreaming. I love my wii, but this animation seems beyond its capacity. im good with world of goo and guitar hero. telltale games occupy my PC hard drive. not wii memory card.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.