Dangeresque 3... IN ANAGLYPH 3D!

Okay, so, it's not really in anaglyph 3D, however, with very legal software made by a certain company producing special 3D monitors, it is possible to turn any DirectX 8 and DirectX 9 application stereoscopic.

Introducing iZ3D Multiple Output Driver. Yeah, not really the name of the driver, but anyway. It works on most graphics boards. The only one really required in that driver though is the anaglyph output. It can output in red/cyan and some others that are not really that common.

Okay, so, demonstration thyme. Not really motion picture, but it will do.

sb102.png

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Finally, we can actually make Dangeresque 3 in 3D!
  • edited March 2009
    If I could only find my 3-D glasses....
  • edited March 2009
    I think I may still have some leftover glasses from my sister's Spy Kids 3D videotape. Now I just have to remember where I left them.
  • edited March 2009
    I've got a pair of 3D glasses somewhere...
    ...But they're the new kind. The polarized plastic ones. Boo!
  • edited March 2009
    Polarized glasses only work on special beamers, since the computer screen doesn't emit polarized light, only regular light.

Man, how awesome it would be if in the future there would be screens that emit holographic content, so you wouldn't even need glasses or cross-eyes to view things in 3D.

By the way, at least for me it didn't really come out perfect, especially Strong Bad seems to appear double with glasses on.

EDIT: Never mind, I think it was because I strained my eyes too much.
  • edited March 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Polarized glasses only work on special beamers, since the computer screen doesn't emit polarized light, only regular light.

Man, how awesome it would be if in the future there would be screens that emit holographic content, so you wouldn't even need glasses or cross-eyes to view things in 3D.

By the way, at least for me it didn't really come out perfect, especially Strong Bad seems to appear double with glasses on.

EDIT: Never mind, I think it was because I strained my eyes too much.
    Yeah, I know. Hence the "Boo!"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Thanks for finding this, Gary! I put about 10 minutes worth of anaglyphic 3D Dangeresque 3 custscenes on the video part of the DVD, under a menu called "D3 in 3D" or "Three in 3D," can't remember which.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.