twitter giveaway

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
telltale said they'd be giving the last code before 9pm their time (12am my time), but they've been MIA for nearly three hours. what gives? did you fall asleep, guys?

sorry for being impatient but i've been wanting to grab one of these codes since it was first announced there'd be some given away :)

EDIT:...aaaaaand there it is. and i lost! someone was really quick. hopefully there'll be more codes in the future mayhaps?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    D'oh! best of luck next time. :) I'm sure we'll do other W&G related promos in the future.
  • edited March 2009
    Sorry about that, I was parted from my computer for an hour. Only an hour late though :)
  • edited March 2009
    Hehe, it was me who won! :D

I had their updates set to send me a text for every update. Once they updated saying it'd be up any minute and I got the text, I buckled down and started refreshing every 5 seconds. I refreshed, the link was posted, I clicked and claimed the gift before Twitter could send my phone a text update. Yeah, you have to be blazing fast but you can get it if you buckle down and refresh constantly when it's go time.
  • edited March 2009
    I had their updates set to send me a text for every update. Once they updated saying it'd be up any minute and I got the text, I buckled down and started refreshing every 5 seconds. I refreshed, the link was posted, I clicked and claimed the gift before Twitter could send my phone a text update. Yeah, you have to be blazing fast but you can get it if you buckle down and refresh constantly when it's go time.
    So it's no wonder that Twitter is going down in flames so often... :D

np: Partial Arts - Telescope (Kompakt Total 9 (Disc 1))
  • edited March 2009
    tabacco wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I was parted from my computer for an hour. Only an hour late though :)

Which was sad for those of us on Eastern time... 9pm PST would have been fine (12 am) but past that I had to go to sleep as I had something in the morning.

I am not bitter, don't worry... wait, you weren't worried? Not even a little bit? Oh, because I already pre-ordered the game so you don't care about me any more? What was that you just said about my mother?

*This pointless ramble brought to you by Banang* <-- *EDIT* well that was disappointing
Sign in to comment in this discussion.