Feathers Mcgraw

edited October 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Who else says he needs to be in the game??????? He is super awesome and the diamond could be a collecting item and likewise with the wrong trousers!!!
Cheese, Gromit!

Comments

• edited March 2009
    No - he's a great character, but I've already seen him in the Wrong Trousers. I'm expecting new adversaries!
  • edited March 2009
    Not necessarily as a foe, true, but I do want to see him somewhere the way we have seen the trousers themselves. Maybe some innocent camera angle pointing to a wanted! poster or doing something in the background.
  • edited March 2009
    He returned in a W&G Comic in the Comic Book here in Britan, I belive it was Issue #9, and he also had a tiny cameo in A Matter fo Loaf And Death.
  • edited March 2009
    Awesome! Rock on Feathers Fans! I, Personnally have watched the wrong trousers five times today........just that bored......... so much better than cartoons nowadays!
  • edited March 2009
    Wanted poster cameo would make the most sense, although, nobody is gonna have a wanted poster in their house, so who knows where they could fit that in :p
  • edited March 2009
    Halllllloooooooo????????????????!!!!!
    does no one remember strong bad???????????????????????
    COLLECTIBLE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2009
    All games don't have collectible items y'know.
  • edited March 2009
    oh and really? West Wallaby Street? Wante dposter in mailbox on mailbox on Dumpster on pole.
    I see it, i see it now, and now its all within my reacH!(endless possibility)

From Sonic Unleashed.... Worst 50$ ever spent ppl. doint buy it. only good part was theme song (see above)
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Feathers McGraw was the villain in Project Zoo. So, he's done his video game villain quota. :)

It would be fun to see references to him scattered about though. :)
  • edited March 2009
    Not necessarily as a foe, true, but I do want to see him somewhere the way we have seen the trousers themselves. Maybe some innocent camera angle pointing to a wanted! poster or doing something in the background.

Ditto. Some kind of cameo has to be done!
  • edited March 2009
    camoe=would be awesome. but im enjoying toying with the idea of collectible diamonds and pants........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................
  • edited March 2009

Well we wouldnt want to be messing the camera up would we now????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • edited October 2009
    My son Christian loves Wallace and Grommet. In fact we all do. For Halloween he wants to be Feathers Mcgraw but I cant find a costume. I am trying to make him one but I cant make it look just right. Any suggestions on the matter?:confused:
  • edited October 2009
    My son Christian is a big fan of Wallace and Grommet. In fact we all are. He wants to be Feathers Mcgraw for Halloween but I cant find a costume any where. I am trying to make one but I cant seem to make it look just right. Any suggestions on the matter?:confused:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.