TheGirlFromAus Interview With Adam Harrington

I thought I would post this excellent interview with Adam Harrington. TheGirlFromAus is a You Tube user who plays games and stuff. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiASqcZxeo&list=UUGvSahzsMdFyxSsv-hQVZDA

Comments

• TheGirlFromaus is kewl. I'm Aussie too yay!

• edited August 2014

He sounds so much like Bigby. I know he is Bigby's voice actor but still I didn't think that was his normal speaking voice :D. Also I love girls with Australian accents they're so sexy :P

By the way we have gavinism, why not Harrinism? Adam Harrington's hair itself deserves to be worshipped.

• Hell yeah. And a lot of Aussie girls are so fucking attractive too. :D

Haha yeah. Lets start a Harrington religion lol Him and Gavin are just awesome.

He sounds so much like Bigby. I know he is Bigby's voice actor but still I didn't think that was his normal speaking voice . Also I love gir

• How did I predict that this thread would become admiring aussie women? xD Well, the Hemsworth brothers aint that bad, (thats thor and gale from hunger games) :3

He sounds so much like Bigby. I know he is Bigby's voice actor but still I didn't think that was his normal speaking voice . Also I love gir

• Sorry, couldnt help myself haha. Anyway, which part of OZ you from?

Healoz posted: »

How did I predict that this thread would become admiring aussie women? xD Well, the Hemsworth brothers aint that bad, (thats thor and gale from hunger games)

• That was pretty cool, and he mentioned Giraffehat, so that was cool too.

• Holy shit, if it wasn't for his accent he would be 10/10 Bigby.

• I saw some interviews and streams with Adam before, but this one really shows just how much of a respectful and all around great guy he is. I hope we will hear more of Adam's voice as a protagonist in the future, and not necessarily in a Telltale game. He definitely deserves it.

• edited August 2014

Adam did a similar interview like three weeks ago. With gamermd83. He really is a great guy. All the voice actors seem to be very approachable and down to earth. Well here are the links for the talk between gamermd and Adam Harrington, for those interested.

MD Interviews: Adam Harrington 1/2

MD Interviews: Adam Harrington 2/2

• I'm from Victoria, close to Melbourne. :)

Sorry, couldnt help myself haha. Anyway, which part of OZ you from?

• Sweet. I used to live in Melbourne. Beautiful city.

I'm from Victoria, close to Melbourne.

• Absolutely agree. The guy is a great talent.

I saw some interviews and streams with Adam before, but this one really shows just how much of a respectful and all around great guy he is.

• Wow she also plays Quantic Dream's games, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Bioshock... definitely gonna subscribe her! :)

• Please do! I'm subscribed to her. She is awesome (and I bet she is really stoked to see this on here.)

Miklaus posted: »

Wow she also plays Quantic Dream's games, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Bioshock... definitely gonna subscribe her!

• I've never watched her. She's not the girl version of pewdiepie is she? I hate that guy.

Please do! I'm subscribed to her. She is awesome (and I bet she is really stoked to see this on here.)

• Not at all. In fact I think she is far better than Pewdiepie. And her reactions are just hilarious sometimes lol

I've never watched her. She's not the girl version of pewdiepie is she? I hate that guy.

• Hmm I think I will check her out.

Not at all. In fact I think she is far better than Pewdiepie. And her reactions are just hilarious sometimes lol

• Cool. Her reaction when Carley died was just priceless.

Hmm I think I will check her out.

• Yeah I was kinda surprised at her subscriber count. She deserves way more! Her emotional gameplay is just great to watch!

Miklaus posted: »

Wow she also plays Quantic Dream's games, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Bioshock... definitely gonna subscribe her!

• edited August 2014

Do you know if she did a playthrough of bioshock infinite? If so I would love to watch that.

Cool. Her reaction when Carley died was just priceless.

• Yeah she did. Check her channel under "Playlists".

Do you know if she did a playthrough of bioshock infinite? If so I would love to watch that.

• I agree. Shes not far away from 10,000 subscribers which is just awesome.

Yeah I was kinda surprised at her subscriber count. She deserves way more! Her emotional gameplay is just great to watch!

• I smiled the whole way through. Adam is such a nice guy.

• I am indeedy :p

Please do! I'm subscribed to her. She is awesome (and I bet she is really stoked to see this on here.)

• Nawwww <3

Not at all. In fact I think she is far better than Pewdiepie. And her reactions are just hilarious sometimes lol

• People have called me that but I think its just cause I play horror games our reactions are different

I've never watched her. She's not the girl version of pewdiepie is she? I hate that guy.

• If you're referring to the montage there will be another one at 10k subs :)

Yeah I was kinda surprised at her subscriber count. She deserves way more! Her emotional gameplay is just great to watch!

• And so easy to talk to as well ;)

I smiled the whole way through. Adam is such a nice guy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.