Come on March 24th, hurry up already =)

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
It's already March 24th somewhere in the world (probably), and only 1 hour left for me here in N Europe. Shouldn't W&G be available already? :cool:

I'm anxious to play, I love Wallace and Gromit :D

But I can wait for US time if absolutely necessary, but barely :)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    j0h4n wrote: »
    It's already March 24th somewhere in the world (probably), and only 1 hour left for me here in N Europe. Shouldn't W&G be available already? :cool:

I'm anxious to play, I love Wallace and Gromit :D

But I can wait for US time if absolutely necessary, but barely :)

It's usually available around 5/6pm GMT on the day, which is 20 hours from now.
  • edited March 2009
    It occurs to me that forum admins putting up an announcement the day before release saying "we usually release in midmorning US Pacific Time" or somesuch may be a useful thing to have happen.
  • IcyIcy
    edited March 2009
    I somehow thought it was the 24th today, imagine my devestated look when I found out it was 1 day more to wait
  • edited March 2009
    hahahahah! I have EXAMS! so wallace and gromit is kinda like my reward....... to myself!!!!
  • IcyIcy
    edited March 2009
    Nice, well deserved reward.
  • edited March 2009
    I have to work, and won't be able to play it until I get home, around eleven PM or twelve AM.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
  • edited March 2009
    I saw before the post, I'm about 30% done with the download! I suspected it after the front page downtime....

...Wow. This is pretty early for you guys! Why aren't you sleeping? Why aren't *I* sleeping?!
  • edited March 2009
    It was worse for us who've played it already and couldn't say anything due to the embargo. :)
  • edited March 2009
    Gah, you should have posted this tomorrow while I was at work, now I'll get there and be all tired, haha.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    ...Wow. This is pretty early for you guys! Why aren't you sleeping?

It's a British franchise, we figured we should adjust our schedules a bit. :D

Also, just this once, we managed to circumvent the "where is it?!?1?!!?!" launch day threads...
  • IcyIcy
    edited March 2009
    Nice! To bad I have to go to work before I get to play. This will be the longest day ever...
  • edited March 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    It's a British franchise, we figured we should adjust our schedules a bit. :D
    Nice, but... I'M AT WORK!

How am I supposed to make it through the day‽ :confused:

(Well, at least I've already downloaded the installer to my NAS at home. SSH+Linux FTW! :D)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.