A few free copies of entire Wallace & Gromit series!

Hello Telltale fans,

My name is Bill Jones. I am the creator of a new website for games and comics that is officially launching tomorrow on the release date of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 1. I've been editing games for AMP Magazine for about two years and we're branching off and doing our own website, Pads & Panels.

To help garner some interest, Telltale has been incredibly kind and gave us three download codes for the entire Wallace & Gromit series for prize giveaways, as we are launching with a review of Episode 1. Seeing as all the biggest Telltale fans hang out on this board, I thought I'd invite everyone by to check out the site at padsandpanels.com. Entering will be as easy as checking out the site and commenting on our posts, starting with the Wallace & Gromit review tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing you all there. Please add us to your RSS feed if you like it, and tell your friends.

Bill Jones

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Hmm, looks like spam.

Spirits of Mist
    And Creatures of Bog:
    Transfrom padsandpanels
    To the shape of a Frog.
  • edited March 2009
    It's a legit offer for copies a game I just thought Telltale fans would want to know about. I run the site and the contest will be up in about one hour.

Thanks!
  • edited March 2009
    Our site also has a review of the game up now and gave it a 4.5 out of 5. You can check it out here - http://www.padsandpanels.com/?p=90
  • edited March 2009
    Well, I can say for a fact that this is anything but a scam for the fact that I actually got one of the free copies. It's shaping up to be a great site that I'd suggest any of you into comics and/or video games (who am I kidding, we're all into games or we wouldn't be here) check out. Just thought I'd like to point out their legitimacy. Now whether you would like to take my word for it or not, that's up to you. I'm in no way bribed to come on here and make this statement though, and I hope all of you at least investigate before tossing it in your list of junk sites as I truly think you'd be missing out.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Congrats on being one of the winners!

This is a perfectly legit site, and brand new as of last week. The people behind the site are big fans of Telltale's games.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.