Anyone else who can't wait for this game?

So now that Walking Dead Season 2 is over, I honestly can't wait to play Tales of Borderlands, After all the darkness of the two previous Telltale Games, I can't wait for the dark humor, smart dialogues and overall adventure of Borderlands.

What do you think?

Comments

• Me too! I hope they give us a release date soon

• I hope so too! Maybe it will be released in September or October?

Me too! I hope they give us a release date soon

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited August 2014

I'm starting to get excited about the game, it will be fun to see Telltale do a comedy based game again.

Telltale are going to be attending PAX Prime from August 29th-September 1st so hopefully we should get some more news about Tales from the Borderlands as well as some news about Game of Thrones.

• Hmm as far as Game of Thrones go, I wouldn't think they would give us more than just an expected month for release. I dunno about screenshots or anything.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm starting to get excited about the game, it will be fun to see Telltale do a comedy based game again. Telltale are going to be attendi

• I am. Borderlands has a lot of lore and comedy that is great for a good story, and that's what Telltale does! Should be interesting and we will probably get the first episode trailer + release dates at PAX Prime

• Your comment just makes me feel so excited and happy, mate! :D

I am. Borderlands has a lot of lore and comedy that is great for a good story, and that's what Telltale does! Should be interesting and we will probably get the first episode trailer + release dates at PAX Prime

• Raises hand

• As a huge Borderlands fan and a TWAU fan as well, I'm super excited for it. Mostly because it'll be a lot more relaxed than TWAU, where the game was about moral choices, what's right and what's wrong etc., while in the Borderlands universe nobody really cares if you kill one person or ten people. I think this'll make the game even more enjoyable, it'll be a huge difference from TWAU.

The game has a huge potential and hopefully it lives up to it, so Telltale will consider making a season 2 or at least a DLC of some kind. I just can't wait to jump into it, it's gonna be awesome!

• I agree that the Borderlands setting is more laid-back and relaxed. To be honest, it is a welcomed relief after the dark settings of both The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

As a huge Borderlands fan and a TWAU fan as well, I'm super excited for it. Mostly because it'll be a lot more relaxed than TWAU, where the

• Hopefully! They've also said Game of Thrones is coming out in 2014, so we might get that soon too :)

I hope so too! Maybe it will be released in September or October?

• Tales From The Border Fail

• edited August 2014

After playing "No Going Back" I could really use another comedic game from Telltale.

• Honestly, I am pretty excited for the game now! I just hope they give us release dates soon!

• edited August 2014

Shut up, Arvo. totally agree with you though

dojo32161 posted: »

Raises hand

• Will it be realesed episodically like twd and twau?

• Yes, 5 episodic episodes released over a period of time.

geogreece posted: »

Will it be realesed episodically like twd and twau?

• Oh so I'll have to wait until every episode is released to play it

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes, 5 episodic episodes released over a period of time.

• clearly u won't do that.

;)

Oh so I'll have to wait until every episode is released to play it

• I can relate, friend.

After playing "No Going Back" I could really use another comedic game from Telltale.

• I'll start when the 4th episode is released so that I'll have to wait only for the 5th episode

Free_Dead posted: »

clearly u won't do that.

• I hope you will manage to do that, mate. As for me, I am afraid that I will get spoiled during the 7 months till episode 5's release if I do not play it immediately.

I'll start when the 4th episode is released so that I'll have to wait only for the 5th episode

• I think that I'll manage it. The game I really want to play is game of thrones so I can wait. Although I don't really like borderlands I'll give it a try as it seems different

I hope you will manage to do that, mate. As for me, I am afraid that I will get spoiled during the 7 months till episode 5's release if I do not play it immediately.

• edited August 2014

I also have my doubts when I first heard about the game. Back then I thought "Whaat? Why Borderlands? What is good about Borderlands?"

But since then, I saw the trailer, played the game and delved into the lore, I saw that it have great potential.

But I am still excited for Game of Thrones! Telltale will be the first game developers who actually makes a good Game of Thrones game. :)

I think that I'll manage it. The game I really want to play is game of thrones so I can wait. Although I don't really like borderlands I'll give it a try as it seems different

• Totally agree with you! Every game Telltale makes is amazing. For me Telltale is one of the best game devellopers!

I also have my doubts when I first heard about the game. Back then I thought "Whaat? Why Borderlands? What is good about Borderlands?" Bu

• Well, I dunno about can't wait, but, I'm certainly looking forward to it. Its just taken me a while to warm to the idea of a Borderlands game.

• lol I can wait, trust me. I hope each episode is 30 minutes long.

• i can't wait but i still will (trust me no good can come o rushing something)

• 30 minutes?

Ellias posted: »

lol I can wait, trust me. I hope each episode is 30 minutes long.

• I can wait, can I, can I, CAN I, NOOOO I cant.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

JMOREL posted: »

I can wait, can I, can I, CAN I, NOOOO I cant.

• Damn, I totally forgot I made this thread. And gosh, time does fly by. :O

• This song by the great Stevie Nicks should explain our excitement during the wait. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwFtOJaOcA

• to end the series asap

JMOREL posted: »

30 minutes?

• edited November 2014

I LOL'ed SO HARD!!!

I imagined all us on this forums who's checking everyday here dancing like that!! i cant with you people XD
    We all should go to telltale and sing/dance in the street to have a release date XD

and i hope its windy up there in California because i want my hair blowin' just like stevie nicks

This song by the great Stevie Nicks should explain our excitement during the wait. XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwFtOJaOcA

• I can see most of us doing that sort of thing, I'm glad it made you laugh. XD

And if it isn't windy over there on the day that we 'protest', we'll simply bring wind machines to let our vibrant hair flow graciously as we dance.

Mercyva posted: »

I LOL'ed SO HARD!!! I imagined all us on this forums who's checking everyday here dancing like that!! i cant with you people XD We all s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.