Bloopers

Here are a few bloopers I found while playing the first episode.

- If you click on the answering machine early in the game, there is a message by Winnie (from the news stand) stating that the latest issue of "Modern Knitting" would be available and Wallace could come by and pick it up any time. - But if you go to the news stand this is not mentioned in any way. :confused:

- When you play Gromit for the second time and Wallace is in the kitchen on the phone, click on the panel above the kitchen door: The "breakfast" light is still flashing (though breakfast is already over) and you hear Wallace's voice through the speaker ("Just a reminder, Gromit, in case you've forgotten.") though he is actually talking on the phone right next to him at the same time.

The next bloopers contain spoilers:
- When Wallace first uses the growth formula on the flowers, you can clearly see that he empties the whole pot. Strangely the pot is refilled when you need the formula for the second time later, though Wallace is out of ingredients and the mixer is broken, so he could not have created more.
After Gromit has successfully exchanged the records in the basement so all bees are sleeping, go outside and look through the coal hatch once more. You will hear the dance music playing again, though this record is actually in Gromit's inventory at that time and the lullaby should be playing instead.

Comments

• langleylangley Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    After Gromit has successfully exchanged the records in the basement so all bees are sleeping, go outside and look through the coal hatch once more. You will hear the dance music playing again, though this record is actually in Gromit's inventory at that time and the lullaby should be playing instead.

I preferred to think Gromit was simply having a flashback to his earlier traumatic experience in the game. :)
  • edited March 2009
    The game never crashed, the sound never bugged, and someone even had even managed to get the Wireless xbox 360 controller working.

I did notice a couple of cut-scenes playing in an odd order though. E.g. if you solve a puzzle too early, or if you approach people from an odd angle.

But they're minor; I thought the game was pretty solid ^_^;;
  • edited March 2009
    In the scene where wallace is on the phone... you can click the callbox above him and wallace he buzzes the breakfast button and calls out like he is still in the dining room ;)
  • edited May 2009
    Here is a first logical error for season 2:
    Felicity tells you that you can borrow the umbrella as soon as her discussion with Duncan is over. They are listening if there is any sign of thunder as proof that the weather will get worse. - So the obvious solution is that Wallace looks at the cheese in front of his door while they are listening, as his stomach growls like thunder then. However, as soon as you have looked at the cheese once, no matter what the neighbors are doing, you can take the umbrella, while the two are still arguing about going to the beach.
  • edited May 2009
    By the way, if you get the umbrella bypassing the official riddle, as described in my post above, look over the fence when you play Gromit in chapter 3: Felicity's pet will be sitting in front of her door, while they are still sitting on Wallace's bed at the same time. Besides there is a "phantom Duncan" (not visible, but can be highlighted as an object) still waiting in the rain waiting to go to the beach. ;) (see picture attached)
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Here is a first logical error for season 2:
    Felicity tells you that you can borrow the umbrella as soon as her discussion with Duncan is over. They are listening if there is any sign of thunder as proof that the weather will get worse. - So the obvious solution is that Wallace looks at the cheese in front of his door while they are listening, as his stomach growls like thunder then. However, as soon as you have looked at the cheese once, no matter what the neighbors are doing, you can take the umbrella, while the two are still arguing about going to the beach.

this is a crazy bug. have you tried reproducing it?
  • edited May 2009
    NickTTG wrote: »
    this is a crazy bug. have you tried reproducing it?
    I have just tried, but could not reproduce it yet. It's probably a certain combination / order of things you do in advance that triggers the bug.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.