TFTB release date at PAX Prime?

Telltale is at PAX Prime. Do you think they will announce a release date?

Comments

• I sure hope so. Both Tales of Borderlands and Game of Thrones are said to be released on 2014. I kinda suspect that Tales of Borderlands will be released in October together with Borderlands Pre-Sequel.

• Job said that their working on a trailer that should be coming out very soon. I really hope he meant PAX prime.

• Yup. Puzzlebox said that there was some interesting news coming out of PAX Prime. My guess is release dates/trailer for ep.1 of TFTB and some screenshots for Game of Thrones.

• I really hope so. After the kickass job they did with both TWD and TWAU...I can't wait to see how this two games play out. Oh, and I really hope we will get some news for TWAU as well. If not a new season announcement, at the very least a DLC.

• Oh, and I really hope we will get some news for TWAU as well. If not a new season announcement, at the very least a DLC.

Oh man I would love that. But I wouldn't want a DLC this close after Cry Wolf. More likely around or after Thanksgiving, since it gives a nice break.

I really hope so. After the kickass job they did with both TWD and TWAU...I can't wait to see how this two games play out. Oh, and I really hope we will get some news for TWAU as well. If not a new season announcement, at the very least a DLC.

• edited August 2014

Well, after reading my comment again....I realized I sounded like an entitled brat. As far as I'm concerned, Telltale can take their sweet time in making new Wolf content, as long as I know there at least plans in continuing this franchise one way or another:).

Then again, I would understand if they put it on hold for some time, but the interview that Adam hinted at makes me pretty hopeful.

Oh, and I really hope we will get some news for TWAU as well. If not a new season announcement, at the very least a DLC. Oh man I wo

• Sadly, Puzzlebox said that there will be no trailer yet...

Yup. Puzzlebox said that there was some interesting news coming out of PAX Prime. My guess is release dates/trailer for ep.1 of TFTB and some screenshots for Game of Thrones.

• Who cares.

• ^ In a TFTB subforum. In a thread about release date speculation.

So, you as well, apparently. Nice to have you on board, Steven.

wwSTEVENww posted: »

Who cares.

• Anyone who wants to see how this game turns out? Also why are you even on this forum if you don't care, just cause you don't doesn't mean that others don't.

wwSTEVENww posted: »

Who cares.

• yea it would be nice to know if we will get a season 2 for the wolf among us also I know they just finished season 2 of the Walking dead game but I am curious already to what is going on with season 3 I already want to know if Clementine is the main character again that you play cause I want to play her again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.