Can somebody from TellTale tell me the Details?

edited September 2006 in Sam & Max
Can somebody from TellTale please tell me what the exact release date is, the cost of episodes, how many there will be, and the length of the games? (I know the last question didn't fit in)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Someone will definitely tell you the answers to those questions and more, the moment something is formally announced (which will be soon!). Until then, we urge you to make yourself as calm and comfortable as possible to allay any agitation caused by having to wait a little longer.
  • edited September 2006
    If I remember right, we were told that there will be six episodes in the first season of Sam & Max.

The length of the game will be short. Try not to blink.
  • edited September 2006
    Someone will definitely tell you the answers to those questions and more, the moment something is formally announced (which will be soon!). Until then, we urge you to make yourself as calm and comfortable as possible to allay any agitation caused by having to wait a little longer.

I'll try.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Hrm. Does "October, cheap, six, 2-3 hours each" help at all?
  • edited September 2006
    From Gamespy :
    There will, however, be an overarching thread to the first "season," which will consist of six episodes, each a few hours long. Episode 1 is set to release in October, and the second will follow in December. From January on out, they'll be released monthly, with a finale in April.

It's well worth the wait.
  • edited September 2006
    Hell yeah! Cool.
  • edited September 2006
    Gettin close now :D Also, will Australia be gettin the release in October too, or will we be behind with it? I remember reading the you hadn't sorted out your international downloads yet. Good job on Sam n Max too :) The screenshots are looking awesome
  • edited September 2006
    Awesome!!!!! Can't wait!
  • edited September 2006
    I'm assuming that October is for the GameTap release, and the non-GameTappers will get the game Novemberish? :-/
  • edited September 2006
    Recent estimates from Telltale employees have suggested it'll likely be a 2-4 week delay between GameTap and Telltale Now availability. No official announcement as yet though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.