Is it ps vita exclusive?

At the E3 sony's press conferrence it was announced for ps vita. So do you think that it will be an exclusive?

Comments

• No, other systems will be announced later, perhaps at PAX on August 29th.

• Thanks for the reply. I believe that if it was vita's exclusive (or time exclusive), vita's sales would increase as it is going to be a very good game

dojo32161 posted: »

No, other systems will be announced later, perhaps at PAX on August 29th.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I doubt it will be a timed exclusive. Telltale always tries to release their episodes for all platforms as close together as possible (unless it's a new (to them) platform, as they are still a medium sized company, so there is a learning curve). Sometimes one platform gets announced before the others (for instance, the only platform announced so far for Game of Thrones is the Amazon Fire TV).

• Indeed, that would be a totally un-Telltale thing to do.

Jennifer posted: »

I doubt it will be a timed exclusive. Telltale always tries to release their episodes for all platforms as close together as possible (unle

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

It won't be a PS Vita exclusive. Like Jennifer said above, we try really hard to release on as many platforms as we can as close together as possible!

• Thank you for the reply. I can't wait for it as it is going to be amazing.

puzzlebox posted: »

It won't be a PS Vita exclusive. Like Jennifer said above, we try really hard to release on as many platforms as we can as close together as possible!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.