So, like, anything Sam and Maxey to report? Anything at all?

edited May 2006 in Sam & Max
Is there anything at all that can be revealed about progress on the first Sam & Max title?

Is the plot sketched out? Location / character concept art drawn? Game storyboarded? Scripted? Does it tie into the webcomic?

Who's on the development team?

Any character models or locations realised in 3D yet?

Are you evaluating current market place realities and underlying economic considerations?

Anything...?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Huh? Sam and who? :D
  • edited April 2006
    Max ;)
  • edited April 2006
    Who or what the hell is this Same and Marks thing?
  • edited April 2006
    It's a sequel of the Sam and Max game made by LucasArts, back in the days. I think it's coming this year, isn't it? Anyway, here's some info for you:

http://www.samandmax.net/?section=hittheroad
  • edited April 2006
    What are you crazy?! Since when did Lucasarts make games?! They make cinema films like Indiana Jones and Star Wars!
  • edited April 2006
    Lucasarts made Star Wars?! OMG! :)
  • edited April 2006
    They're called LucasFilm anyway! I think the guy who makes it is called Lucas Jones or something like that (it explains the company name and where Indiana Jones gets his name).
  • edited April 2006
    Hey Krazy, welcome to the forums. You'll fit in here just fine.

To some of us your icon was a giveaway, but I like your style...
  • edited April 2006
    Hey Krazy, welcome to the forums. You'll fit in here just fine.

To some of us your icon was a giveaway, but I like your style...

I just assumed jannar85 had no sight in his left eye and had his head titled slightly to the right in such a way that he couldn't see it.
  • edited April 2006
    I just assumed jannar85 had no sight in his left eye and had his head titled slightly to the right in such a way that he couldn't see it.
    I think that everybody around here assumes that about Jannar85 all the time.
  • edited April 2006
    Not everybody! I've always assumed it's so cold in Norway that he has to keep his cats (all 17 of them) on his head to keep them warm. But they tend to slip off and obscure his vision.
  • edited April 2006
    It could be anything. In fact, he could actually be a pirate with an eyepatch on his left eye and a parrot on his right shoulder that he keeps turning his head towards so he can talk to it.
  • edited April 2006
    Nice spotted, artwking4.
    It could be absolutely anything.

The big question is:
    Why didn't I see the avatar? Is something wrong? Do I wear glasses? Am I blind? Is my head missing?

Go speculate!
  • edited April 2006
    Nice spotted, artwking4.
    It could be absolutely anything.

The big question is:
    Why didn't I see the avatar? Is something wrong? Do I wear glasses? Am I blind? Is my head missing?

Go speculate!

Okay! Do you have an enormous, misshapen, bulbous forehead which completely covers your eyes so you can only see whatever you imagine is on your monitor? And you usually are fairly good at guessing what's on your monitor. Because you have X-ray vision. But it doesn't work with avatars. Because they are made out of lead. Electronic lead. Electronic lead is like normal lead only it can exist only in computers. And if you look at it through a microscope it just looks like blue triangles and squares which glow and look a little like the backgrounds in the movie 'Tron'.
  • edited April 2006
    Still nothing at all? I'm really curious about this game :-/
    edited April 2006
    Soon. I promise. :)
  • edited April 2006
    E3 soon?
  • edited April 2006
    EDIT: Emily's an idiot.
    edited May 2006
    Did you guys read your Telltale newsletter today? There's news a-comin'...

"Soon" is getting closer...

:D

I accidentally edited LAMIVGD's post instead of replying to it. :(

I'd pan myself, if only Telltale's forum had a frying pan... Anyway, sorry about that. It was nothing personal. :p
  • edited May 2006
    Okay, now I'm convinced it'll be E3.
    edited May 2006
    Huh? E who?

:D
  • edited May 2006
    A pic of Max I did. He is chowing Chuck Norris' head.

What skill...what vision...

max_chomp_1.0.png

www.bruandboegie.co.za - the kiffest comic in the world
Sign in to comment in this discussion.