Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Homsar

Well to me GaryCXJk making Homsar be considered a Sweet Cuppin' Cakes charater with this moveset just becouse his nature is a Sweet Cuppin' Cakes clone. i think better is use the Drive-Thru Whale to theses strikers

Comments

• edited March 2009
    *breathes calmly* That may be, but it's just how he's deciding to do it. This really didn't need to be made into a separate thread.
  • edited March 2009
    I just used Sweet Cuppin' Cakes characters with Homsar because it's wacky. But it's not just SCC characters I will use, I will also use other characters who don't fit as characters and / or strikers for other characters.
  • edited March 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I just used Sweet Cuppin' Cakes characters with Homsar because it's wacky. But it's not just SCC characters I will use, I will also use other characters who don't fit as characters and / or strikers for other characters.

Homsar is wacky and got a nauture similar to Sweet Cuppin' Cakes but the strkers is better to who: Drive-Thru Whale or Homsar?

Oh in your free time could you make the stage Homsar Reservation
  • edited March 2009
    We really don't have to go into a wild speculation thread. GaryCKJk knows what he's doing, and you don't have to ask him these questions. This really is getting annoying and I'm patiently awaiting a thread lockdown.
  • edited March 2009
    Homsar is wacky and got a nauture similar to Sweet Cuppin' Cakes but Homsar isn't considered a Sweet Cuppin' Cakes charater. yes? very yes?
  • edited March 2009
    what is this about
  • edited March 2009
    what is this about

Homsar to Mugen
  • edited March 2009
    Okay, Lucoshi, I'm going to say this just once.

Shut up about it.

I'm actually this close to suspending the project indefinitely because of people nagging on my head about Homsar. I do whatever the hell I want with Homsar, and that includes the times in when I get to work on him.

Seriously, you start to annoy me, even going as far as to necro-post every topic about Homsar, including those on other boards. You are really being disrespectful here, and I don't appreciate it.

I consider creating characters for MUGEN a hobby, not a full-time job. I have other things I work on, literally. MUGEN is not my life, and I can just easily abandon every MUGEN project I have ever worked on, without releasing anything I made thus far. Because when I suspend projects, I'm not giving away all the work I've put into. I'm not releasing sprites so that others can build on my hard work, just because some pricks can't wait.

Don't be the last straw. Don't push me.
  • edited March 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Okay, Lucoshi, I'm going to say this just once.

Shut up about it.

You was rude :( i making you understarnd the Drive-Thru Whale is better to use Sweet Cuppin' Cakes cast as helpers and use Sweet Cuppin' Cakes land as main stage. Not Homsar.
  • edited March 2009
    Lucsar, please stop or I'm going to have to report you. He's going to choose how he wants to do the character, and it doesn't have to be exactly like how it's supposed to.

GaryCXJk, I'm still waiting patiently for you to release the final character online. I don't have any preferences, maybe some ideas, but no forcing you for anything.
  • edited March 2009
    Lucsar, please stop or I'm going to have to report you. He's going to choose how he wants to do the character, and it doesn't have to be exactly like how it's supposed to.

GaryCXJk, I'm still waiting patiently for you to release the final character online. I don't have any preferences, maybe some ideas, but no forcing you for anything.

Yeah i think you rigth i will do my edit when it will be realize
Sign in to comment in this discussion.