Who did you enjoy controlling more in Episode 1?

edited March 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I preferred controlling Wallace. This is because I seemed to find the game a bit funnier while playing as Wallace. I'm not sure if the lack of speech restricted the comedy with Gromit a little, or Wallace was just in funnier situations (For example, I found Major Crum hilarious, and you had more interaction with him as Wallace).

This poll does not include a "Haven't controlled them" option because if you will be playing the game in the future, you can vote in the future after you have played it. If you do not expect to play this game, then this poll is not for you. ;)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Gromit is such a great character that I could have voted before playing the game. After the game, it's still Gromit :)
  • edited March 2009
    genrally, i prefered playing as Wallace. It is more enjoyable with his speech which also helped with understanding how to progress in the game. Gromit was still good though!:D
  • edited March 2009
    I preferred to play as Wallace simply because I have a thing for spoken humor, and he's always a bit more pathetic in a "sitcom-esque" kind of way. Gromit was fun as more of an observer of the absurdity around him, rather than a participant. His expressions were great because he was the only one who seemed to realize how utterly cornball his world is, but overall I just had more fun jumping headfirst into the insanity and being an active participant in it all. Plus, Wallace had some great writing behind him.
  • edited March 2009
    I really liked both of them.
  • edited March 2009
    I liked playing as gromit and imagine him fighting homicidal urges at some of wallace's requests... gives the game added dimension :P
  • edited March 2009
    I mainly liked playing them both equally, because I liked the little sight gags with Gromit, and with Wallace, I could actually talk to people.
  • edited March 2009
    It was a tie for me.
  • edited March 2009
    I preferred Gromit, but you have to have both for it to work, obviously.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.