Sbemailiarized Entertainment! New Sbemail (sort of!)

New sbemail-ish cartoon! Check it out!

www.homestarrunner.com/sbemailiarized.html

It even has a video clip with the Chaps! They've apparently updated their Flash a bit.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    I found it absolutely hysterical. :D And, like Strong Bad said..

"Can someone say MIND BLOW?"
  • edited March 2009
    I hope they actually do a couple of these
  • edited March 2009
    Nice you guys! I see why you haven't been making new ones! It makes this toon even funnier! [DRYLAUGH] Aaaah, ha ha haaaaa, ha ha ha ha, ha haaaaaaaa. [/DRYLAUGH] Now make a strong bad email before steal your car (Jack Thompson is wrong! Video games CAN teach me life lessons, like bargaining!).
  • edited March 2009
    Main Page message: "New Strong Bad Email"

Main Page message whilst the mouse hovers above: "New Strong Bad Email?"

Well, they tricked me.
  • edited March 2009
    I think this was the April Fools' One.
  • edited March 2009
    Ha! That was great :)
  • edited March 2009
    [WOW]I am not a laugh out loud person, partly because it's really creepy to sit in the dark staring at a computer screen with bags under your eyes at 2 am laughing uncontrollably, but ANYWAY, this cartoon really was good. I would list everything awesome about it, but it's pretty evident to anyone who watches it how good it is.[/WOW]
  • edited March 2009
    I think this REAL 200th Sbemail intro would actually go like this:

Strong Bad (Singing to TKOTVOQPCS): The Strong Bad's Very Own, 200th sbemail show. It's the Strong Bad's Very Own, 200th sbemail show. For reals, this time!

Hey Strong Bad,

I was thinking about doin a sbemail parody-type show. How would YOU do it?

Need some help,

Greg, Boston, MA

What? You can't get help from Open Source Greg? Anyways, Greggers, I can help you, with THIS little toon we set up!
  • edited March 2009
    that was like 110% epic

And i was feeling that after the 200th email, homestarrunner cartoons kept becoming less funnier and less funnier.I mean, Career day made me laugh at the part when he says it isn't your real dad,but the hremails were incredibly stupid.I didn't even think about laughing.They wern't even half funny...I hope they start up Sbemails again.I couldn't stand seeing another hremail...But, I have to say that Kick-a-Ball is my faverite Big-Toon now...
  • edited March 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I hope they actually do a couple of these

A Sbemailiarized intro movie went up today for april fools day.
  • edited March 2009
    April Fools has sucked until now.

Finally a new SBEmail!!!
  • edited March 2009
    "Havin' it out with an email, inthemiddleofthestreet, infrontofabunchatourists, Please don't call the cops!"

Good Intro Song, but I think we really need an upgrade to the Flash Support on the Wii Internet Channel. I can't even see the Lappy, or the letters for that matter. All I see is a white border with Strong Bad's face in the middle.
  • edited April 2009
    Good Intro Song, but I think we really need an upgrade to the Flash Support on the Wii Internet Channel. I can't even see the Lappy, or the letters for that matter. All I see is a white border with Strong Bad's face in the middle.

I've tried a few other h*r 'toons on my Wii's internet channel, and the only problem that I had was that the sound was out of sync with the video, which was actually obnoxious enough to keep me from watching my h*r on the big screen.
  • edited April 2009
    The older cartoons worked on my Wii, but the newer ones had the same promblems as what you said.
  • Okay imagine this. Strong Bad took the scene of him extending the chair and placeing the banana peel cauing the crew to slip out of the window and sbemailaraized it. That is used as an e-mail in season 2.
  • edited April 2009
    I think that was already sbemailiarized to begin with. It was a part of the sbemail within Homestar Ruiner, and was a part of the Videogame Adaptation of how he beat the snot out of Homestar, and kicked everyone whose name DOESN'T include the word "Strong" in it, with the exception of The Cheat.
  • edited April 2009
    Holy crap, my head hurts now. I really need to lie down.
  • edited April 2009
    Just watch, and eventually, StrongBad.com will be an actual site. "StrongBad.com, It's Dot Awesome!"
  • edited April 2009
    Well, no. It looks like that joke about the domain-squatting is actually somewhat true.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.