I just want to say thank you

I thought a Homestar Runner video game would be amazing after my first day on that site. I figured it could never happen, but in the back of my mind I was always thinking "This would be awesome as a game!"

And then a few years later, SBCG4AP was announced for Wii and PC! The first thought to come to my head was "I hope they don't ruin it."

Well, I can say as a huge Strong Bad fan, you guys did not disappoint. Everyone was in-character and it stayed true to the H*R world. It did not feel at all for a way to make some money off a fairly popular website. It truly felt like a fan game. Each episode was entertaining, and they kept getting better and better. I also loved how each one led to the next while every one had an individual story. I bought them the second they came out.

Because of this, I will check out other products from TTG (I love the Bone comics - maybe I'll buy the games). And if there's ever a season two, you can expect me to buy every episode.

Thanks for the hard work put into these games.:D

Comments

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2009
    You're welcome! It's fans like you that make it all worth while!
  • edited April 2009
    yeah, that also sums my experence up. i thank you too.
  • edited April 2009
    Actually, SBCG4AP led me to find out about Homestar and TTG.
  • edited April 2009
    Strong bad brought me here to these forums. i got me a reputation here you know.this is also the website i go to the most often now.
  • edited April 2009
    Exactly. Using the weirdest metaphor I can think of, H*R is the ice cream factory, telltale is the people who make ice cream sculptures.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.