Do you think HBO will touch up on this missing aspect in season 5 of game of thrones?

Anyone else notice how in season 4 of GoT there was no horn of winter? It seemed like a pretty big plot development in the book O.o.

I also wonder why they left it out. That and the epilogue of "a storm of swords". That was like the best ending to a book ever.

Im guessing their saving these for the season 5 opener?

Comments

• Sadly, it looks like Lady Stoneheart won't appear at all.

http://screenrant.com/game-of-thrones-season-5-lady-stoneheart/

• edited August 2014

Thats sad. Wish they would just show the scene where she's hanging the guy and that she's still alive. It gives some closure to what happened at the red wedding. And why you should always burn your dead!

• Well that epilogue reveal didn't really have a place in the show. I'd guess they're waiting for Brienne to be captured before breaking out Stoneheart.

• edited August 2014

I haven't read the books.( I know the basic gist of what happens from the wiki.) And I'm ticked that Lady stoneheart might not be showing up.

• edited August 2014

It looks unlikely we'll be seeing Victarion and Euron next season either, maybe Telltale will show some Greyjoy love

The Horn in Mance's tent was presumably a fake, its not all that important yet so they can easily introduce it later

The books have been drip-feeding us Stoneheart material anyway, only 2 chapters and a few references, like Chomp says its better they use the Brienne scene for her reveal on the show. My only worry is that having Jamie in Dorne next season will delay or remove his Riverlands plotline, and i wonder what that means for Stoneheart

• Yeah I'm a little worried about the lack of Ironborn next season as well. I don't really like any of the Dornish, and Victarion and Asha are two of my favorite characters. I have this horrible feeling that next season is going to be VERY Dany heavy.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

It looks unlikely we'll be seeing Victarion and Euron next season either, maybe Telltale will show some Greyjoy love The Horn in Mance's

• Hopefully they kill Balon at least to set up a season 6 kingsmoot, but it seemed strange that the show mentioned 93 ships that Darrio took from the Meereenese fleet, so she no longer needs Vic's Iron Fleet which i think was a very similar numbe.
    Im looking forward to season 6 Dany, after she's done shitting water and embracing fire and blood I hope she becomes less frustrating to read/watch, but yeah next season's gonna drag. Its a huge season for Jon though and im most excited for that

Yeah I'm a little worried about the lack of Ironborn next season as well. I don't really like any of the Dornish, and Victarion and Asha ar

Sign in to comment in this discussion.