Jon Snows Mother

Who do you think is Jon Snows mother. I think it cant be no one else than Lyanna Stark and I think Rhaegar Targaryen is his father. What do you think who his parents are and how it will affect the story?

Comments

• I think he's a Targaryen but then again George RR Martin might aim for something completely unexpected.

• I imagne R+L would be unexpected for many readers, if you havent re-read the series or visited Internet forums it would be difficult working it out on your first readthrough, its as good as 100% confirmed in my mind

Lee4ever posted: »

I think he's a Targaryen but then again George RR Martin might aim for something completely unexpected.

• R+L=J, most definitely.

• I'm pretty sure it's Eddard's sister and Rhaegar Targaryan, but part of me thinks GRRM will do a swerve.

• That R+L theory is almost expected so much that it probably wont happen

• Renly and Loras = Jon. It is known.

• edited August 2014

I have no idea, but I heard that George R R Martin will tell us, he told the writers of the tv show to guess and they got it right. So it will be explained in the tv show at some point, most likely after George R R Martin tells the readers.

• I don't believe Martin's ever explicitly said that they got it right. He asked them to guess and they put forward a theory or two. The very fact that they had ideas proved that they were genuinely fans. Though aye, if the show overtakes the books, we'll probably find out there first. Which I'm not sure how I feel about.

I have no idea, but I heard that George R R Martin will tell us, he told the writers of the tv show to guess and they got it right. So it will be explained in the tv show at some point, most likely after George R R Martin tells the readers.

• I agree with "R + L = J"

• edited September 2014

This chap's got a theory regarding Jon's parentage, and more. I'd considered some of it before, but I can't say I agree entirely. Interesting, though.

• The original series was meant to be only three books long. So I think GRRM laid the foreshadowing for R + L = J on think enough in the first book that we figured it out too early. She's really the only one who makes sense.

• Mother of Jon Snow is Ms. Snow.

• Damnit you beat me to it.

Kolkaa posted: »

Mother of Jon Snow is Ms. Snow.

• As of the first book it was quite obviously Ned's sister Lyanna, with Rhaegar Targaryen as the father. The question is whether Martin will stick with it.

• Studied everything I could intensifying the best protocol the best research the best certain protocols as well as the best nutrition no result love you boo muscle rate among competitors Alpha Cut HD were baseless though my past just never going to work on the right combination but it passed through middle rating has-been received with Alpha Cut HD his workers a roach sure their English professor over means more free workers and therefore increased strength and muscle gains it won't use there is a combo really just going to increase the recovery a labor more often tree tester by Chester was.
    http://www.testorushrxfacts.org/im-sharing-my-personal-experience-of-alpha-cut-hd/

• It's obviously Lyanna Stark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.