Determinant Characters ?

Do you think that Tales from the borderlands will have determinant characters or not?

Comments

• Probably, if they are original characters and not returning ones. We won't be killing Claptrap or Lilith any time soon, let me put it that way.

• Definitely, they might go the TWAU route and have them live, but they have a much higher chance of dying on Pandora than in New York.

• so you're saying you think Vaughn ( for example ) maybe determinant ?

Trentest0 posted: »

Probably, if they are original characters and not returning ones. We won't be killing Claptrap or Lilith any time soon, let me put it that way.

• i agree

dojo32161 posted: »

Definitely, they might go the TWAU route and have them live, but they have a much higher chance of dying on Pandora than in New York.

• Vaughn, yes. I'd even go as far as saying the game might end with a choice between Fiona or Rhys living or dying.

But Zer0, Shade, Marcus and the other returning characters from the main games will probably be unaffected by whatever the player does.

Lord_EAA posted: »

so you're saying you think Vaughn ( for example ) maybe determinant ?

• edited August 2014

exept for their relationship with Rhys and Fiona

Trentest0 posted: »

Vaughn, yes. I'd even go as far as saying the game might end with a choice between Fiona or Rhys living or dying. But Zer0, Shade, Marcus

• There were two determinate characters in TWAU.

Definitely, they might go the TWAU route and have them live, but they have a much higher chance of dying on Pandora than in New York.

• Three if you count "Crow Man"

There were two determinate characters in TWAU.

• edited August 2014

"Crooked" man

and yes you're right

Three if you count "Crow Man"

• I said crow to avoid spoilers for people who haven't played it yet, and I chose crow because I turned him in to one.

• edited August 2014

o ok sorry

so you can change that comment to avoid spoilers

I said crow to avoid spoilers for people who haven't played it yet, and I chose crow because I turned him in to one.

• Really? I thought it was just Crooky and Tweedle Dum?

Three if you count "Crow Man"

• You forgot Lawrence. Poor Lawrence, everybody keep forgetting him.

• How can people forget this face?

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

You forgot Lawrence. Poor Lawrence, everybody keep forgetting him.

• He is actually the longest living and people forget him? He survives the whole season if you save him ONCE

How can people forget this face?

• Well, maybe some people just don't know that they can save him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.