Anyone else is excited to see how Telltale handles Handsome Jack?

He's easily one of my favorite personas in this franchise, hilarious and well-written, I can't wait to see how Telltale's TFTB team handles his character.

Comments

• edited August 2014

Im very excited

I also want to know how they are going to pull off the Loot and the shooing action scenes

I wonder if we will be able to use the loot we get to customize are characters

• I trust them to incorporate Borderlands' elements with Telltale's game pattern, and pull it off really good, I think that it will either be a great success or a huge faliure, I hope it'll work.

TommyW posted: »

Im very excited I also want to know how they are going to pull off the Loot and the shooing action scenes I wonder if we will be able to use the loot we get to customize are characters

• I am very interested to know how Telltale handles him, hopefully even better than Gearbox. I wonder however, how he managed to survived the events of Borderlands 2?

• Are the events of TFTB taking place before or after Borderlands 2? Because it may be set before(?)

• AWESOMEO posted: »

Are the events of TFTB taking place before or after Borderlands 2? Because it may be set before(?)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The events are taking place after Borderlands 2.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Are the events of TFTB taking place before or after Borderlands 2? Because it may be set before(?)

• edited August 2014

(( Sorry that I posted twice, my first post didn't appear, so I thought I miss-clicked,))

AWESOMEO posted: »

• Handsome Jack is one of my favorite video game villains ever. So yes, I am very interested to see what they'll manage to do with his character..

• all we know is that with combat in episode one there is gonna be a scene where we call in a robot and we choose what weapons it has or something i heard one of the choices was a chainsaw type weapon or something or you could just load it with guns either way it sounds awesome

TommyW posted: »

Im very excited I also want to know how they are going to pull off the Loot and the shooing action scenes I wonder if we will be able to use the loot we get to customize are characters

• edited August 2014

I'm interested too he was one of my favorites hopefully we see a lot of appearances from his ai self since he is dead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.