Guess the Release Date for Episode 1

What do you think will be the release date for Episode 1?

Comments

• December 16. Calling it now.

• Once again, the real challenge is the android release date.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Once again, the real challenge is the android release date.

• edited August 2014

December is the best bet. I think it's already established the first episode will arrive somewhere around the end of this year. I also imagine Telltale will use the "winter is coming" quote to their advantage:).

• Winter is coming..... I'm guessing mid December.

• So you're saying were going to depend on Tales from the borderlands for 4 months?

Winter is coming..... I'm guessing mid December.

• edited August 2014

I don't see tales coming out till October. As for game of thrones I don't think wee see it till December because we haven't heard crap about it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

So you're saying were going to depend on Tales from the borderlands for 4 months?

• Yeah I'm thinking that TFTB is coming October and GoT this December and they will be running alongside each other the next year like how Wolf and Walking Dead s2 did.

So you're saying were going to depend on Tales from the borderlands for 4 months?

• edited September 2014

Alt text

• It's coming SOON.

• I'm predicting an early to mid December release. Possibly late November, but I doubt so.

As always, keep in mind Moderators are just volunteers from the community and that, outside of intuition from past experiences with Telltale, our guesses are as good as yours.

• I guess I'm out of the loop because I thought barely any progress had been made on this game and it was planned for late 2015.

• edited September 2014

Thanks you

Btw you Mods are awesome thanks for being there :)

I'm predicting an early to mid December release. Possibly late November, but I doubt so. As always, keep in mind Moderators are just volu

• No it's still good for this year they've just been keeping it quiet

Gavin996 posted: »

I guess I'm out of the loop because I thought barely any progress had been made on this game and it was planned for late 2015.

• 'Winter is coming...and with it, the Wh...Episode 1'

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2014

The game was announced for 2014 alongside Borderlands. Even though I was a little skeptical myself, Job Stauffer (PR person of Telltale) recently tweeted he played through some of Game of Thrones on PC.

Gavin996 posted: »

I guess I'm out of the loop because I thought barely any progress had been made on this game and it was planned for late 2015.

• If the #IronFromIce teasers are any indication, I can foresee us getting more info in a little while.

No it's still good for this year they've just been keeping it quiet

• I completely missed all of this lol, good to hear it should be here in a few months though.

The game was announced for 2014 alongside Borderlands. Even though I was a little skeptical myself, Job Stauffer (PR person of Telltale) recently tweeted he played through some of Game of Thrones on PC.

• when they decide to release it

• edited September 2014

december 16th same week as twd s2's release last year

• If I were feeling particularly cynical I'd say late March or early April, to tap into Season 5 hype. More realistically, though, January or February.

And I don't mind the prospect of a delayed release at all, actually. I'd rather Telltale take their time and be the first game developer to do the franchise justice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.