Donut Onto Others: New Short!

The H-star opens a dog-nut shop!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/doughnutstand.html

This may be one of my favorite shorts to date.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Holy crap. I had no idea they ever put 'toons on the site so early in the morning.

Anyways, great short, although now I crave some Krispy Kremes.
  • edited April 2009
    It was alright.
  • edited April 2009
    I loved how the KOT just appeared in a puff of smoke out of nowhere.
  • edited April 2009
    Strong Bad's back to his usual antics of mischief, again. Anyone for some Fried Homestar's Face? That stuff made me hungry. Good thing I live near a Dunkin Donuts east from my place! It's only a 5 to 10 minute walk away from where I live! *Stealthily wallks away* droot, droot, droot, droot, dro-o-o-o-o-op, doop, doop, doop, doop!
  • edited April 2009
    Good thing I live near a Dunkin Donuts east from my place!

Pfft. I live near not one, not two, but THREE Dunkin' Donuts near my house.
  • edited April 2009
    Hooray for Dunkin' Doughnuts 1-upping?

Anyway, trippy. Like that part where SB turns upside-down, or the bit where Homsar pours mayo on the KoT, or... wait that was an acid trip. Speaking of my vacation to the nuclear reactor, Scandinavian airlines has great service.

Anyway, back to discussion. Anyone recognise Videlectrix's input?
  • edited April 2009
    Ah, angry bubs cracks me up....
  • edited April 2009
    Bub's ultra curvy arm= Good.
    Strong Bad's assault on Homestar's business= Very Good.
    Complete and utter randomness?= Very yes.

5/5
  • edited April 2009
    That Short was funny and i love donuts
  • edited April 2009
    This kindof reminds that I have likes 5 burger resteraunts real close to my house. Similar to homestar and Bubs only instead of donuts, burgers.
  • edited April 2009
    homestar was singing the inspector gadget song!

great toon.
  • edited April 2009
    Speaking of not actually speaking about the 'toon, has anyone else seen the new "SBEmails' 50 Greatest Hits"? Not only does this mean that 1/4 = "greatest", but it also seems to mean that they may be permanently wrapping up the SBEmails. I would seem strange to release the Greatest Hits before the "series" is even over.

*sigh*
  • edited April 2009
    There have been many greatest hits from still active bands, like Elvis... I mean, The Beatles... I mean, Barry White... I mean, Boyz II Men, Robbie Williams, the Backstreet Boys, yeah, that sort of stuff.
  • edited April 2009
    That's because it's Sbemailiarized Entertainment! now. The time of Sbemails is over. Long live Sbemailiarized Entertainment!
  • edited April 2009
    I liked the part in which Bubs' head was red with anger. He is cute when he's angry:D.
  • edited April 2009
    I always think of Animal Crossing when I see him with the little smoke clouds....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.