Replay poll

So, I've finished Fright of the Bumblebees, and also replayed it. What would be the most logical next step? :D

Comments

• NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    So, I've finished Fright of the Bumblebees, and also replayed it. What would be the most logical next step? :D

buy season 2 of Sam and Max! :)
  • edited April 2009
    I suppose you could try buying some of the other non-Telltale Games that are out there.

....or buy SBCG4AP/Bone/CSI/Hold 'Em!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    ahh... didn't see the poll
  • edited April 2009
    I suppose you could try buying some of the other non-Telltale Games that are out there.
    ....or buy SBCG4AP/Bone/CSI/Hold 'Em!

Thanks, but I'm specifically aiming for replays in this poll. I have several bought-yet-unplayed adventure games waiting, but one of the above options keeps nagging at me, so I thought why not make a lighthearted poll of it? :)

Nick: I have S&M S2 - to the extent that I have three serial numbers for Ice Station Santa :D
  • edited April 2009
    OK thanks for the replies - I had the same feeling that I need to go with Sam and Max.

Loading Culture Shock...
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2009
    After I finished Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, I replayed Bone: Out from Boneville and The Great Cow Race. :)

It's fun to see how far Telltale's come since then. It says a lot that even their early games are still a lot of fun. :)
  • edited April 2009
    Jennifer wrote: »
    After I finished Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, I replayed Bone: Out from Boneville and The Great Cow Race. :)

It's fun to see how far Telltale's come since then. It says a lot that even their early games are still a lot of fun. :)

I recently played Bone, for the first time though. It was a very interesting game - sort of a cross between a game and a movie. And I agree, it was a lot of fun!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.