Gasp

ElliasEllias Banned
edited August 2014 in Game Of Thrones

This forum section finally has been made lol

anyways i'm new to the series, is there anything I need to know? Will this be connected to the TV series ?

Comments

• edited September 2014

Hey! I think it will not be like the TV series, but it will be like TWD, directed by the Comics.

Prepare for the...

Alt text

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2014

It's connected to the television series, as the license is with HBO, and it is said to run concurrently with the show. However, they also have George Martin's personal assistant working with them, and the universe is so much bigger than that which is shown on the show, so they'll be able to grab from the novels as well. The house of Forrester was highlighted in material from PAX, and that house is mentioned in the novels, although is never shown in either media, so it will give Telltale a good amount of free reign with events, like they have with The Walking Dead.

Hey! I think it will not be like the TV series, but it will be like TWD, directed by the Comics. Prepare for the...

• it will give Telltale a good amount of free reign with events, like they have with The Walking Dead.

Osnap!

Jennifer posted: »

It's connected to the television series, as the license is with HBO, and it is said to run concurrently with the show. However, they also h

• Thanks for the information! I wrote that, because, there exists a comic.

GOT COMIC WIKI

It's connected to the television series, as the license is with HBO, and it is said to run concurrently with the show. However, they also h

• edited September 2014

I think it will be connected to the TV series but just with different characters. I hope that is the case as I neither watch the show or read the books, but want to do both. Anyone know where I can start the series online?

• edited September 2014

I highly recommend the show it is awesome and the books are okay, but I like the show more. As for where to start well they have seasons 1-3 on DVD.

I think it will be connected to the TV series but just with different characters. I hope that is the case as I neither watch the show or read the books, but want to do both. Anyone know where I can start the series online?

• Oh yeah I heard they are really good.Do you know where I can watch them for free? If not then I will just go rent the DVD's from my library or something.

I highly recommend the show it is awesome and the books are okay, but I like the show more. As for where to start well they have seasons 1-3 on DVD.

• [removed]

Oh yeah I heard they are really good.Do you know where I can watch them for free? If not then I will just go rent the DVD's from my library or something.

• Not gonna like I do it.....

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2014

Unfortunately, it's not on online streaming sites like Netflix or Amazon Prime. You can view them online through HBO Go, but you need a subscription to HBO to do so.

It seems like renting DVDs would be your best bet.

Oh yeah I heard they are really good.Do you know where I can watch them for free? If not then I will just go rent the DVD's from my library or something.

• I wish they would put HBO shows on NetFlix

Unfortunately, it's not on online streaming sites like Netflix or Amazon Prime. You can view them online through HBO Go, but you need a subscription to HBO to do so. It seems like renting DVDs would be your best bet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.