My Fanfics!

Check it out!

I'm currently working on 'Tis True, Pom Pom, 'Tis True, which is based on Mike and Matt Chapman's unfinished Homestar Runner 'toon I read about on the H*R Wiki. Enjoy!

Please let me know if this is considered spamming.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Reading now, to be honest I don't usually like fan fic. will edit when done reading.

It was alright, what was with the having to highlight to read?
  • edited April 2009
    It was glitching. I'm sorry about that. The only way to read the rest was to highlight it with your cursor.
  • edited June 2009
    A preview of the next chapter is up! Check it out!
  • edited July 2009
    I'm currently having writer's block. Anyone got any ideas? Please?
  • edited July 2009
    "You could stop. That's an idea," said Strong Bad, smirking to himself while moving on to the next thread.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah. I'd might as well take this elsewhere.
  • edited July 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd might as well take this elsewhere.

No, I'm kidding. It's good it good. Strong Bad does enjoy writing his own fan fiction. He wouldn't want to leave anyone out on the process.
  • edited July 2009
    FANFIC AHH AHH GET IT OFF ME... Now with that over with AHHH AHHH AHHH ANOTHER FANFIC
  • edited August 2009
    HomsarGuy wrote: »
    FANFIC AHH AHH GET IT OFF ME... Now with that over with AHHH AHHH AHHH ANOTHER FANFIC

Suddenly, Homestar burst in naked as a jaybird.

"Hey, there, HomsarGuy! Are you gonna eat all them month-old Tweez-lairs?
  • edited August 2009
    *cough* I have some drabbles. *cough* *points below* COUGH.

Just sayin.
  • edited August 2009
    ˙ƃuıppıʞ

*pɐǝɥǝɹoɟ ɹnoʎ uo ɯlɐd sɯɐls* ¡uɐɯ 'ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ dǝǝʞ ¡ʞlɐʇ ʎnƃ s,ʇɐɥʇ "¡¿sǝlqqɐɹp" ¡ʍǝǝǝǝ

*Cough cough* *Cough*

They're alright. Some of the spelling is incorrect, and the plot lacks... ambition.

And most of its themes aren't very young people friendly.
  • edited August 2009
    "Oh, if you want it to be posessive, it's just I-T-S.
    But if it's supposed to be a contraction then it's I-T-APOSTROPHE-S.

Scallywag."

And what do you mean my spelling's incorrect? What do you mean the themes aren't young people friendly? I've been thinking those things since I was in second grade!
  • edited August 2009
    You mean references to crack? You've known kids who were on crack in second grade?

I've noticed that you've been trying to compete with me. Is this true?
  • edited August 2009
    How bout I say I wouldn't be surprised, as where I go, people spend their money on pot and liquor and other ways to mess up your body. In 10th grade. And say it openly.

No. Completely false.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.