So, about the CD...

You're going to hear me ask this a lot. Will it be out in time for Comic-Con?

It's really the only time I buy video games, comic books, and the like. I save money throughout the year and instead of going to GameStop like everyone else, I blow it all at once there.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    i dont go to gamestop. but i will once they finally open up that dang plaza near the guelph wal-mart.
  • edited April 2009
    I would be technical and say "It's a DVD, not a CD", but DVDs are really high-density CDs anyway. :D
  • edited April 2009
    If you already bought the downloadable season you'll only have to pay for shipping. What's that like $5.00? I'm sure you can set that much aside.

If you haven't just pay the cash to download the season now and set aside $5.00 so you can spend all the rest at comic con. I'd like to go there myself one day, but I doubt my finances could take it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    The SBCG4AP DVD will be at ComicCon.
  • edited April 2009
    yayz
  • edited April 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    The SBCG4AP DVD will be at ComicCon.

So thats when its going to be released at the same time in the telltale store?
    Not all of us live in america or know what trhe crap goes on at a comic con
  • edited April 2009
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    So thats when its going to be released at the same time in the telltale store?
    Not all of us live in america or know what trhe crap goes on at a comic con

He simply means it will be done before ComicCon, making it able to be purchased there. ComicCon doesn't occur till July, but if they're working on it now, I'd say it will probably be finished much sooner. I also seriously doubt they'd sit on a finished product and make us wait till then, as in the past they haven't made it a priority to feature the launch of a DVD at the convention. Basically, they still can't give us an exact date, but could safely say it will be done by then.
  • edited April 2009
    i wish that the dvd will be out this month, or the next.
  • edited April 2009
    If you already bought the downloadable season you'll only have to pay for shipping. What's that like $5.00? I'm sure you can set that much aside.

If you haven't just pay the cash to download the season now and set aside $5.00 so you can spend all the rest at comic con. I'd like to go there myself one day, but I doubt my finances could take it.

I haven't bought the downloadable episodes, nor have I ever. I buy them all at the con.
  • edited April 2009
    i dont live anywhere near the con, so i get it from mail.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.