SBCG4AP Soundtrack?

Is SBCG4AP gonna have a Soundtrack? With the news of the up-coming DVD and so forth, Because there isnt a whole lot of music in the game will it be an extra on the DVD, Seperate or Non-existent?

Comments

• edited April 2009
    I'm already loving the sound of this idea. Even if the game's Soundtrack isn't part of it, maybe you could add the Strong Bad Sings CD.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    The DVD will have MP3s of game music (Handle My Style, Food Related Love, The Wigglie, etc). I don't think there's enough for a full soundtrack.
  • edited April 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    The DVD will have MP3s of game music (Handle My Style, Food Related Love, The Wigglie, etc). I don't think there's enough for a full soundtrack.

Awesome!!! Also, is there going to be a case file type thing, perhaps like an homage to Strong Sad's box of memories? With Dangeresque sunglasses, a two-o-duo cd, strong badian flag etc? Or am I just pushing my luck now?

Thanks.
  • edited April 2009
    What's the current projected release month? Will the DVD have video playable on DVD players, like the Sam & Max DVDs? Have the Brothers Chaps been involved in the production of DVD-exclusive content?
  • edited April 2009
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    What's the current projected release month? Will the DVD have video playable on DVD players, like the Sam & Max DVDs? Have the Brothers Chaps been involved in the production of DVD-exclusive content?

I think they would be integral in the dvd making, I mean they have already done something like 12 dvds already, they have a knack for it, but I dunno, I'm just speculating.
    edited April 2009
    The DVD is being made nearly entirely by Telltale, though the Chaps have helped a bit :). There is video content like Sam & Max, though there is less of it (no commentaries/cutscene reels this time, and we didnt do a trailer for every episode, but we did of course do Behind the Bad, which is on there, along with other things).
  • edited April 2009
    The DVD is being made nearly entirely by Telltale, though the Chaps have helped a bit :). There is video content like Sam & Max, though there is less of it (no commentaries/cutscene reels this time, and we didnt do a trailer for every episode, but we did of course do Behind the Bad, which is on there, along with other things).

Ok, I thought it mightve been more like the strongbademail.exe dvds.
    I trust it will be good nonetheless :)
  • edited April 2009

yay!
  • edited April 2009
    Ah! Wonderful!

I thought we'd have to buy a "case file" of sorts to get a mini-CD with the soundtrack on it, honestly. Like the Friendly Demon record.

I was hoping to get MP3s of the game music. Especially the series opening song "Handle My Style", which was easily a huge series high point.
    edited April 2009
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    Ok, I thought it mightve been more like the strongbademail.exe dvds.
    I trust it will be good nonetheless :)

Have we made a bad bonus DVD yet?
  • edited April 2009
    No?i havent got one of them dvd's yet.
  • edited April 2009
    Have we made a bad bonus DVD yet?

Id rather not mention.......
    that said, I still avent found all the easter eggs on sam and max season two

I swear Ive tried every possible combination on every different menu
    I even found that guy who comes up when the mariachis play!

Jake, you kinda havent answered my question... is there gonna be a case file type thing?
    If so, Im gonna order sam and max case file again, I KEEP LOSING THE SOUL COIN!!!
    I swear that soul coin is possesed, I have lost 3 now, and telltale are raking in on my constant loss of coins!!!!
  • edited April 2009
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    I swear that soul coin is possesed, I have lost 3 now, and telltale are raking in on my constant loss of coins!!!!
    You aren't alone. I lost my Friendly Demon LP, and so I bought a second case file when the chance to get it at half cost came up.
  • edited April 2009
    You aren't alone. I lost my Friendly Demon LP, and so I bought a second case file when the chance to get it at half cost came up.

Just to enhance my friendly demon lp experience I bought a cd that looks like a vinyl record (sony i think?) and burnt the cd on to that and then scanned the original cd and printed out the logo etc. and pasted it on the vinyl cd (perfect fit believe it or not :eek:)

In summary, it looks so awesome, and for the effort it pays off!
    That being said, I accidently put each song on 3 times lol
  • edited April 2009
    (no commentaries/cutscene reels this time).

That's a shame, I find they're the best bit of the DVD. Does this mean they'll be dropped from future DVDs too, or was it just not suitable for SBCG4AP?
  • edited April 2009

No commentaries? I wouldve loved to hear tbc do crazy voices while commentating! And no cutscenes? What will be on it then? just gameplay?
  • edited April 2009
    no commentaries
    D:

...Oh well.
  • edited April 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    D:

...Oh well.

D: :'( :( :| :] :) :D
    Turn that upside down emoticon 90 degrees and slightly transitioning!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.