Nikki Rapp as Fiona?

Okay, since she didn't appear in Walking Dead - the "surprise" recording thing has to be Borderlands.

Pretty fucking sure this is the case.

Comments

• Yeah, I was wondering about that tweet, and she never appeared in TWD. So, Yeah. I think its very likely that she will be voicing someone in the game.

• edited September 2014

Most likely not Fiona, as the OP of the 'Played the demo at PAX' thread said he didn't recognize any VAs.

But I'm fairly sure she will be a VA in TftB.

• Fiona only said 3 or 4 lines in the demo, it wasn't enough for me to see if it was Nikki's VA.

Most likely not Fiona, as the OP of the 'Played the demo at PAX' thread said he didn't recognize any VAs. But I'm fairly sure she will be a VA in TftB.

• You don't know what Nikki Rapp can be capable of when it comes to voice acting.

Most likely not Fiona, as the OP of the 'Played the demo at PAX' thread said he didn't recognize any VAs. But I'm fairly sure she will be a VA in TftB.

• Oh, I do know. Her performance as Lilly was pretty ducking good. I just said that I thought Clem_is_awesome had said he didn't recognize any VAs.

But now he confirmed that it were not enough lines for him to hear it, so there's still a possibility.

TinyCarlos posted: »

You don't know what Nikki Rapp can be capable of when it comes to voice acting.

• Well I meant like how many different voices she can create.

Oh, I do know. Her performance as Lilly was pretty ducking good. I just said that I thought Clem_is_awesome had said he didn't recognize any

• Yeah, I kind of thought that two minutes after posting the comment :P

And you're right, from what I've seen she varies her voices pretty good

TinyCarlos posted: »

Well I meant like how many different voices she can create.

• Didn't the E3 demo come out before Nikki released her tweet though? They mentioned in several articles that Fiona was present at the end of that demo.

• I really hope so, but I think she's talking about Grim Fandango: Remastered though (she's been in Broken Age too). I had high hopes Cissy Jones would voice her but I don't think so as she voices a main character in Firewatch. Nicki Rapp would be my second choice though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.