Hodor not appearing in season 5 it is up to you now telltale!

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/09/03/game-of-thrones-major-characters-not-appearing-in-season-5

so in season 5 there will be nothing from the bran story arc which means no hodor

that means we won't get our hodor fix until 2016 telltale it is up to you to give us a character like hodor to get us through this terrible time

Alt text

Comments

• edited September 2014

I agree with this, No Hodor= No buy

EDIT: I should also make a Hodor confirmed for GoT season 1 gif.

• That's a most unfortunate news. I have always enjoyed Hodor's witty repartee and I really hope that we will see this charismatic giant also in the game.

• edited September 2014

Nothing at all from Bran's story? I mean I'm fine with it because it is pretty much caught up to the books and it's my least favorite story and I find it boring, but the actor playing Bran is growing like a weed. I guess it's their way of stretching it out and maybe giving GRRM more time.

• Please stop the Hodor threads

• edited September 2014

Unlike most other Hodor threads, this thread actually had some information about Hodor and Season 5, which justifies the existence of this thread.

Please stop the Hodor threads

• edited September 2014

I'm just wondering if Jon and Tyrion are going to have a long break too, because there's a whole book without them in it.

Nothing at all from Bran's story? I mean I'm fine with it because it is pretty much caught up to the books and it's my least favorite story

• I couldn't imagine them taking tyrion out he's a huge fan favorite. I could see them taking sansa out because we are pretty much caught up to where she is in the books

I'm just wondering if Jon and Tyrion are going to have a long break too, because there's a whole book without them in it.

• edited September 2014

I've never read the books only watch the shows, apparently Hodor is a prominent character in them (the books). Can anyone tell me the reason why everyone's so...Hodor crazy? I see it in almost every GOT thread.

• Hodor

wwSTEVENww posted: »

I've never read the books only watch the shows, apparently Hodor is a prominent character in them (the books). Can anyone tell me the reason why everyone's so...Hodor crazy? I see it in almost every GOT thread.

• So no bran so im guessing little to no sansa. as well. I guess it makes sense so every other character can catch up. I guess the writers really are scared of going against the source material.

That said this isnt going to brans character any favours as most people dont like him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.