What places/characters do you think we'll see, or want to see?

I want to see Ellie and Lilith in it as well.

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

I know we'll be seeing these two.

• edited September 2014

Oh fuck I forgot, and i didn't even think about it

zeke10 posted: »

Moxxi's Underdome got destroyed between BL1 and 2

• Moxxi's Underdome got destroyed between BL1 and 2

• They need to put Tiny Tina and Gaige in the game, they just have to.

• if you are familiar of the borderland universe and pandora, then mad moxxi and tiny tina is a must! man i would be laughing and crying at the same time! i hope we can see them or something.... my favs, also handsome jack but.... not spoiling anything :)

• Mr Blake. Honestly i thought he would be the head of Hyperion in this not Hugo

• I'm really hoping to see Opportunity, but not in construction, it would be cool to see it inhabited. Unfortunatly, Hyperion might have stopped its construction after Borderlands 2 ending.

When it comes to the characters, I absolutely want to see Tiny Tina and the Vault Hunters from both games. Only Zer0 is confirmed right now, but I'm sure we'll be encountering the others.

• I want to see the state of Sanctuary after the events of Borderlands 2.

And I want to interact with Zero. I mean, how awesome is it to interact with the first character that you started and finished the game with? :)

• edited September 2014

Claptrap the fragtrap!

Alt text
    I haven't played any bl games but I've seen videos of Claptrap and he seems like funny and same time annoying character.

• edited September 2014

He'll be in there, he's pretty much considered to be the game mascot. :)

Claptrap the fragtrap! I haven't played any bl games but I've seen videos of Claptrap and he seems like funny and same time annoying character.

• Don't forget Axton, Axton's cool!

I want to see the state of Sanctuary after the events of Borderlands 2. And I want to interact with Zero. I mean, how awesome is it to interact with the first character that you started and finished the game with?

• He have his annoying moments and his funny moments. It is sometimes funny yet sad to imagine that Claptrap might in fact be bitter and lonely, as he is the last of his kind and he was programmed to have this overly-excited and happy voice and personality thus he can't express his true emotion.

Claptrap the fragtrap! I haven't played any bl games but I've seen videos of Claptrap and he seems like funny and same time annoying character.

• Damn, that truly is pretty sad :[

Reminds me of WALL-E

He have his annoying moments and his funny moments. It is sometimes funny yet sad to imagine that Claptrap might in fact be bitter and lonel

• I hope we get to interact with Krieg or Gaige! I mean, I feel like talking with the former would be hilarious XD

• If Lillith is in it, i'll vvant to play it even more

• Lol i would love to talk to krieg.

That1Guy posted: »

I hope we get to interact with Krieg or Gaige! I mean, I feel like talking with the former would be hilarious XD

• Is your "w" button still broke?

If Lillith is in it, i'll vvant to play it even more

• He is going to be there. I can 't remember who said it but in their press conferense\pannel\something, I don 't know, back in March said that ''It is not a Borderlands game without Claptrap''

He'll be in there, he's pretty much considered to be the game mascot.

• That's what I basically just said or meant. ;O

blueneon posted: »

He is going to be there. I can 't remember who said it but in their press conferense\pannel\something, I don 't know, back in March said that ''It is not a Borderlands game without Claptrap''

• That is not what you said. But I don 't feel like starting an argument over something as stupid as that. So...

k.

That's what I basically just said or meant. ;O

• Mordecai, Steve the Bandit, Marcus, Moxxi, Fuck it, i want to see all of the characters

• Gaige,Tiny Tina and fucking idiot Clap-Trap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.