is it also coming out in Europe?

I've raelly been loking forward to this game, but is it coming out in europe on the same date as in america, because i've just seen that the wolf among us is coming out in october here ...

Comments

• Is it? I live in Europe and TWAU has been on Steam for a while now...

• Maybe just here in Belgium, but I saw it on teh site of the gamestore here ...

Is it? I live in Europe and TWAU has been on Steam for a while now...

• Oh, right. Well I'm gonna buy the game on Steam, as stores here in Slovenia are pretty much packed with Call of Duty games and Sims 3 expansion packs. Not a single game that's worth buying.

Liam-Neeson posted: »

Maybe just here in Belgium, but I saw it on teh site of the gamestore here ...

• Pretty sure it's coming out world wide. And no, TWAU and TWD are coming out on next gen consoles and current gen consoles in October. Also as in disc. Everything has been released world wide. I'm just going to assume that ps3 eu gets it a day later than pc/ps3 na and so does xbox. Just like wolf among us and walking dead.

• TWAU has been out in Europe for ages, it's the DISK version that's coming out in October, the full game is already out on the Marketplace/Playstation Store, which'll be were it comes first for Borderlands and Game of Thrones.

• TWAU is already in europe, all the episodes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.