Videlectrix games for Wii?

Hello guys.

I enjoy SBCG4AP on and found your retro-like games quite funny.
I'm unable to play most non-wii games from Videlectrix on Opera, maily due to lack of keyboard. Also, they usually show lack of memory messages (that I could avoid thanks to my impressive advanced computing techniques like refresh and reboot).

What about including them as extras in next episodes? Or even a pack for WiiWare as a pack plus tons of more mini and micro games and some insane story joining them.

Not sure if Nintendo would allow it, but I think it could be cool.

Pixellated regards from Spain.com

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Ever heard of... VIIDELECTRIX!?
  • edited April 2009
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Ever heard of... VIIDELECTRIX!?

Yep, but those are a few for wii. I mean all their catalog.

I think Nintendo added something to their browser to able to use some wiimote functions like the buttons and such. I think it uses some javascript or something.
  • edited April 2009
    Ever heard of... THE WIICADE API!?
  • edited April 2009
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Ever heard of... THE WIICADE API!?

Yep, but Videtectrix too?

I mean if they will make their games run into WiiCade or make use of a similar technical approach, maybe even doing minigames for Telltale stuff and such.

What's your point? I can't locate Videlectrix games on WiiCade and specially the non-wii ones.
  • edited April 2009
    *cough*

Not exactly the same thing, but close enough for comfort. It's quite an old thread, so I'm not exactly criticizing you for making this thread, but I'm sure you can get an idea of what we forum folk think of this idea by reading up over there.
  • edited April 2009
    the Trogdor game was on Viidelectrix for a while, but got taken down. I wonder if anyone has a mirror of that version.
  • edited April 2009
    *cough*

Not exactly the same thing, but close enough for comfort. It's quite an old thread, so I'm not exactly criticizing you for making this thread, but I'm sure you can get an idea of what we forum folk think of this idea by reading up over there.

It's OK, but the idea I gave was more of making a big pack with all their games co-developed with Telltale or at least make them run over WiiCade API. If released on WiiWare, call it "Strong Bad's Fun Machine Collection for Cool People" or whatever.

If people and moderators consider it, it's OK to merge both threads.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.