When Winter Comes

Miracle of Sound

First off I wanted to throw that out there

Second I know almost nothing about Game of Thrones except theres some idiot prince on the throne of power and theres an ice zombie army. I was wondering about these, if they will be big plot points in TT GoT and what are they about? I want to get into this universe and I want to know more before the game is released. So what big plot points in GoT and anyone I should know about except Hodor?

Comments

• Its hard to just say as its such a big story and world, the only way to get into it is to read the books.

In summary its one huge kingdom made up if seven sections, dozens of different families are competing to rule, it has a medieval setting but also has some fantasy elements. No one is safe and everyone can die.

• Well thanks for what info and I think I heard in GoT we will play as a member of the Forrester Clan, who are they?

Its hard to just say as its such a big story and world, the only way to get into it is to read the books. In summary its one huge kingdom

• edited September 2014

They become Stannis Baratheons Scouts.

This is Stannis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

Well thanks for what info and I think I heard in GoT we will play as a member of the Forrester Clan, who are they?

• Yo. Brother get Hyper. First off how are you with spoilers? I can inform you of alot of cool shit but it's pretty spoilertastic. If you wanna know what you got to know then PM me I'll walk you through it.

• I will PM you tomorrow.

Churned posted: »

Yo. Brother get Hyper. First off how are you with spoilers? I can inform you of alot of cool shit but it's pretty spoilertastic. If you wanna know what you got to know then PM me I'll walk you through it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.