More Diary of a Vault Hunter...

Previous entry: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/82169/diary-of-a-vault-hunter?new=1

Day 3

I must say, this strange skag I found the other day has been really helpful. Tao has killed far many bandits than me and I absolutely love it!

Alt text

With him on my side, we'll be able to make it to Sanctuary in no time. Nothing can stop us....except for these weird creatures burrowing under ground and shooting stuff at us. Thresher.. I think that's their name. Really fucking annoying things if you ask me.

After navigating through the highlands me and Tao manage to make it to a fast travel station... but all of sudden... this big ass thresher all flaming and stuff attack us.

Holy shit it was horrible, this thing was nearly raping us for a while. I'm glad I found this legendary shield or I would of been in some trouble..

(Or I could of found somewhere to camp and just go to work on him...)

But naw.., this thresher time was up. I pulled out my slag machine gun then finished it off.

Then Tao went over to it's corps and started eating it... and to be honest it wasn't as disturbing as when he was mating with another skag the other day..

After Tao was done with his meal, I picked up whatever loot the thresher dropped. Some cash, a rare pistol and some purple stuff. Eridium? I think that's what its called.

I noticed a fast travel station up ahead. That should take us to Sanctuary at last, but I am debating to finish exploring around here for it a bit.

Hmm, let's just get to Sanctuary first and visit uncle Marcus first.

Let's hope he is in a good mood to see his nephew and meet my new friend..

Kyle signing off

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.