Let's play a game... TWD S3 Forum Community Fun Fic

No idea if this is going to work but let give it a shot.....

Let's attempt to write a collaborative story based on your Season 3 predictions. Write whatever you want but your last sentance must end with some form of grammer conjunction for the next poster to continue. Be as serious or stupid as you want to be, the whole point is to have fun with this. Got it? Okay I'll start.....

Clementine woke up from her sleep startled from a noise she heard outside, she looked out the window and saw a.....

Comments

• ...walker approaching the house, she took her gun and aimed it until...

• ...she heard something in the backyard by her treehouse...

-XYAB- posted: »

...walker approaching the house, she took her gun and aimed it until...

• ...she approached the treehouse, and then a raccoon popped out, and Clementine said....

...she heard something in the backyard by her treehouse...

• "He is cute!" She then tried to touch it but the raccoon attempted to...

...she approached the treehouse, and then a raccoon popped out, and Clementine said....

• ...bite her, she backed up, and saw the raccoon had rabies, next she did the only thing she could do....

"He is cute!" She then tried to touch it but the raccoon attempted to...

• dropped acid.

...bite her, she backed up, and saw the raccoon had rabies, next she did the only thing she could do....

• edited September 2014

...then she shot the raccoon after missing almost every shot, then walkers came from both sides of her, then she...

Lemoncakes posted: »

dropped acid.

• armed the detonators.

...then she shot the raccoon after missing almost every shot, then walkers came from both sides of her, then she...

• Screamed, and ran inside the house to find some meds, hoping this was another acid induced dream. She opened the cupboard and found

• ...after that she ran away, hopped her fence, and detonated the explosives, she saw walkers guts flying left and right, she then got up and...

Lemoncakes posted: »

armed the detonators.

• ...cats and rainbows, she didn't know what was going on, and she passed out....

Screamed, and ran inside the house to find some meds, hoping this was another acid induced dream. She opened the cupboard and found

• ...then she woke up, hours later at Wellington, then she was approached by...

wadie posted: »

kenny shot the zombies and saved the cats and clem and aj

• then she woke up, hours later at Wellington, and was approached by...

• kenny shot the zombies and saved the cats and clem and aj

...cats and rainbows, she didn't know what was going on, and she passed out....

• ...then she awoke hours later at Wellington, only to be approached by...

• ...Christa, she was carrying a can of chili, she offered it to Clem, but she refused , then Kenny walked in the room, and said...

...then she awoke hours later at Wellington, only to be approached by...

• ...one of the walls was busted in by Carver's men, Christa and Clem ran out to the armory, the lady running the armory asked if Clem could...

...Christa, she was carrying a can of chili, she offered it to Clem, but she refused , then Kenny walked in the room, and said...

• ...grab ammo of the dead soldiers bodies, Clem was like,"I'm a kid wtf", the woman said, "Yeah but you did acid, so fuck you", Clem ran out to the battle and saw...

...one of the walls was busted in by Carver's men, Christa and Clem ran out to the armory, the lady running the armory asked if Clem could...

• edited September 2014

...Tavia in charge of the remaining members of Carver's group, Clem takes her pistol and shoots her in the head, and then Kenny scares off the others by screaming "Get off my lawn"! THE END!

...grab ammo of the dead soldiers bodies, Clem was like,"I'm a kid wtf", the woman said, "Yeah but you did acid, so fuck you", Clem ran out to the battle and saw...

• That was f*cking amazing you guys, this is totally what I want to see in Season 3.

Why did you end it!!??

• idc where u guys are at but suddenly i come out from the woods in my louboutins with Nick revived and seek help .

• Drinking a bottle of bleach would be a nice ending to the series.

Talking from personal experience, from another game that is... Don't look at me like that, I was curious.

• Clementine finally removing her clothes would be nice ending too.

Zeilond posted: »

Drinking a bottle of bleach would be a nice ending to the series. Talking from personal experience, from another game that is... Don't look at me like that, I was curious.

• but suddenly i come out from the woods in my louboutins with Nick revived and seek help .

Clem & Kenny see Nick and his new companion in the stylish sunglasses, "Nick we thought you were dead and who is you new friend?", Nick replied....

• You bastards left me there to die. I will fucking kill you. Clem cant stand the guilty, puts gun in her mouth and kills herself. Then Nick...

Brownsa posted: »

but suddenly i come out from the woods in my louboutins with Nick revived and seek help . Clem & Kenny see Nick and his new companion in the stylish sunglasses, "Nick we thought you were dead and who is you new friend?", Nick replied....

• r...ealises he's just been made the new protaginist of TWD Season 3, Kenny looked at Clem's lifeless body and back at Nick and said....

NikolaS9210 posted: »

You bastards left me there to die. I will fucking kill you. Clem cant stand the guilty, puts gun in her mouth and kills herself. Then Nick...

• NikolaS9210NikolaS9210 Banned
    edited September 2014

You will pay for this. But suddenly Nick new friend shoots Kenny. Then he said to Nick: Lets take their clothes, they wont need it anymore. Nick agrees, but while they were doing that they heard something. It was...

r...ealises he's just been made the new protaginist of TWD Season 3, Kenny looked at Clem's lifeless body and back at Nick and said....

• the sound of bullets hitting their bodies. The cannibal group arrived. One of cannibals said: Look. A child. We havent ate one for months. So they cut Clem naked body to pieces and ate her. THE END

You will pay for this. But suddenly Nick new friend shoots Kenny. Then he said to Nick: Lets take their clothes, they wont need it anymore. Nick agrees, but while they were doing that they heard something. It was...

• Uhm... What? Really?

Clementine finally removing her clothes would be nice ending too.

• next time in the walking dead ( episode 2 ) :D

...Tavia in charge of the remaining members of Carver's group, Clem takes her pistol and shoots her in the head, and then Kenny scares off the others by screaming "Get off my lawn"! THE END!

• ... The return of nick and death of clementine

next time in the walking dead ( episode 2 )

• Lee comes down from heaven and sees the massacre and then he says "Wtf of a kind of story are you guys coming up with here... this is fucked" he then revives everyone and kills the cannibals and flies away and everyone is happy...

the sound of bullets hitting their bodies. The cannibal group arrived. One of cannibals said: Look. A child. We havent ate one for months. So they cut Clem naked body to pieces and ate her. THE END

• except lee. He was sad because he couldnt save clem since canibals already ate her

Legendary12 posted: »

Lee comes down from heaven and sees the massacre and then he says "Wtf of a kind of story are you guys coming up with here... this is fucked" he then revives everyone and kills the cannibals and flies away and everyone is happy...

• I'm sorry noone was replying and i was the only one carrying the story.

That was f*cking amazing you guys, this is totally what I want to see in Season 3. Why did you end it!!??

• Probably for the better, I created a breeding ground for trolling.

I'm sorry noone was replying and i was the only one carrying the story.

• So he shot the cannibals in knees and took a dump on their faces. The zombies then

except lee. He was sad because he couldnt save clem since canibals already ate her

• ran after them, until a song began playing from the forest and they started dancing.

CSN2014 posted: »

So he shot the cannibals in knees and took a dump on their faces. The zombies then

• So epic that they almost.....

ran after them, until a song began playing from the forest and they started dancing.

• ...threw up, but they didn't, because...

Lehfeels posted: »

So epic that they almost.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.