Dvd

edited April 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Are you having a dvd becauce ever since my dad download realplayer and payed then he didnt want it any moe and he coulnd un download it and still had to pay so please make a dvd

Comments

• edited April 2009
    yeah i hate it when my dad does that
  • edited April 2009
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    Are you having a dvd becauce ever since my dad download realplayer and payed then he didnt want it any moe and he coulnd un download it and still had to pay so please make a dvd
    The who the what now?

Sorry, but I fail to see what RealPlayer (ick) has to do with the Wallace & Gromit game... and neither am I able to make out what you were meaning to say with the rest of your post...

Could you please try writing more legible? Thanks.
  • edited April 2009
    I'm pretty sure they already said they're doing a Dvd, but it's going to be a while before it's out.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009

also, last time I checked we don't continually charge you every month. Which is, from what I salvaged from your post, the problem you father had.

You buy the games once, and they're yours forever!

EDIT: ok... so i reread the post. its sounding more like he payed for it and then didn't want it anymore and expected reimbursement???

.... why am i still thinking about this?
  • edited April 2009
    NickTTG wrote: »
    .... why am i still thinking about this?

It's one of those things that sticks in your head, like a bad pop song
  • edited April 2009
    Okay, answering this shouldn't be hard. Just break it down.
    Are you having a dvd
    Here's the actual question. This isn't too hard to understand.

Yes, there will be a DVD for Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures. You can see it here, in the official shop page. Here, I even got a screencap from there for ya:

discc.png

becauce ever since my dad download realplayer and payed then he didnt want it any moe and he coulnd un download it and still had to pay
    This is completely illegible. I have no idea what it means, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't pertain to the core question, so it can be ignored I guess.
    so please make a dvd
    No problem. They're making a DVD, as you can see!
  • edited April 2009
    This is completely illegible. I have no idea what it means, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't pertain to the core question, so it can be ignored I guess.
    Come to think of it, he or his dad probably fell for one of those scam sites that offer "free" downloads of free software like Firefox or OpenOffice.org (or, as it seems, RealPlayer) but first want to know your name, address, email, shoe size etc. and then claim you subscribed to some 24-month service which costs several EUR a month (that was casually mentioned in 3pt gray text on a gray background that's off-screen initially) and bill you for it.

At least that's the only reason I could think of for wanting to "un-download" anything...
  • edited April 2009
    becauce ever since my dad download realplayer and payed then he didnt want it any moe and he coulnd un download it and still had to pay so please make a dvd

It's your name Homstar?
  • edited April 2009
    Leak wrote: »
    Come to think of it, he or his dad probably fell for one of those scam sites that offer "free" downloads of free software like Firefox or OpenOffice.org (or, as it seems, RealPlayer) but first want to know your name, address, email, shoe size etc. and then claim you subscribed to some 24-month service which costs several EUR a month (that was casually mentioned in 3pt gray text on a gray background that's off-screen initially) and bill you for it.

At least that's the only reason I could think of for wanting to "un-download" anything...
    There actually is a premium, paid version of RealPlayer, RealPlayer Plus. They also run other paid services, most notably their online media on-demand service SuperPass.
  • edited April 2009
    or you can use zoomplayer. OOOOR you can just ude windows medea player.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.