is telltale gonna work on TFTB and GOT games at the same time like they did with TWAU and TWD S2?

Comments

• edited September 2014

I'm almost certain they are probably.

• I think they will. I hope that they have improved with working and releasing episodes from two games monthly.

• edited September 2014

They did get better towards the end with walking dead and wolf among US.

I think they will. I hope that they have improved with working and releasing episodes from two games monthly.

• they are definitely working on both with borderlands most likely coming in october and game of thrones coming around december/january now that i think about it it is pretty much the same as twau/twd twau came out in october last year and twd s2 came out december last year

• I think they have been working on borderlanda for a while now, they also hired extra people for GoT hopefully it will go smoother than. With TWAU and TWD.

• Jep. 99.99% sure, as they said GoT Episode 1 would arrive 'after TotB arrives next summer [now fall]'

• Yep certainly. It will probably run smoother since they are hiring extra people to help with Game of Thrones.

• They hired more people? Not sure how you found out, but that sounds good to me.

I think they have been working on borderlanda for a while now, they also hired extra people for GoT hopefully it will go smoother than. With TWAU and TWD.

• Yeah some guy (I forgot his name) announced he was coming to work with Telltale on Game of Thrones only.

Free_Dead posted: »

They hired more people? Not sure how you found out, but that sounds good to me.

• edited September 2014

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/18/destiny-writer-joins-telltales-game-of-thrones You mean this,right? Also, Telltale hired more people and increased their employees number to 180.

So, yeah....I'd say the process will work more swiftly this time around.

Yeah some guy (I forgot his name) announced he was coming to work with Telltale on Game of Thrones only.

• I saw ads on polycount forums months ago that specifically said employees would work on got.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/18/destiny-writer-joins-telltales-game-of-thrones You mean this,right? Also, Telltale hired more people

• edited September 2014

yes they will, TFTBL will be ahead of GOT in like one month apart. like the the wolf among us and the waling dead. maybe a month and a few days or two months. but they will be the two games that telltale be releasing late this year and next year.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.