"Surviving": An Interactive Fan Fiction [EPISODE 1 OUT OF 6]

Okay. I'm trying to post this. Let's hope everything will be alright.

This is an "interactive" Fan Fiction. To be honest, it's not like the others I've seen on this community. This one is like the Telltale's Walking Dead. The story is tailored by your choices, and for example they are going to be determinant characters... the other people will treat you differently by what you say... and your character will be different too! if you do certain actions you'll do... other actions? I don't know. In the second episode I'm going to improve this choices and the impact they have on the game. Unfortunately you can't submit your characters... I've already planned almost the entire series.

So here's the first episode!

Alt text

(i just wanted to do something, please don't kill me for this stupid image)

https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/qbgr

Some sort of advices

1. I'm gonna add some polls regarding the choices tomorrow
  2. If you are commenting with spoilers, please tick "this post contains spoilers" for the people who haven't read the FF!
  3. "Replay" if you want! Maybe you can discover something new
  4. If there are any mistakes, tell me! :D

I'm Italian and this is the first time a write a story in English. I hope that you won't mind if I don't use too many different words. I'm trying to be better! :)
Second, I'm writing this FF in Italian too, so I have to write every episode two times! The wait between episodes could be a bit long.
Aaand, I'm going to continue this FF only if I receive a good feedback, since I do these things because I enjoy, but I want you to enjoy them too!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.